It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that NASA lies to us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thats what I'd like to be presented in this thread.

With 2012, Elenin, and all the other hodge podge circulating right now, there are numerous claims that NASA is lying to us on a regular basis. Now Im not sayin NASA has or hasnt lied to us, I honestly don't know, but I have not seen to much evidence, besides QUESTIONABLE smudges on some photos.

I would like to start this thread as a collection of known lies that NASA has been caught in. I would like the thread to keep away from the moon smudge photos, as those are not provable either way, and would be off topic of the premise of this OP because of their ambiguity.

What I would like to see is lies that NASA has claimed, and the proof that the claims are lies. Concrete evidence is what we're looking for. Even circumstantial evidence will be welcome, but will be subject to the scrutiny that ATS is known for dishing out.

Lets keep on topic please, threads re: NASA can get people very fired up and angry, so lets keep personal quips to a minimum, and show why ATS is a great community when looking for the truth.

With all the claims of NASA lying, this thread should have plenty of subject matter to research.

ATS, the floor is yours

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well. The Quindar (sp?) tones were proven in this video (LunaCognita) to be used for the covering up of what was actually happening during the Apollo 11 missions.

The Truth Behind The Tones - this multi-part series will begin to break down the truth about the incredible levels of manipulation and fakery that the Apollo lunar landing program TV footage was subjected to prior to being seen by public eyes.

This is some rather complex subject matter, and cannot be even close to adequately explained in a brief 10 minute video. Because of this, I think the best way to present proof of this magnitude is to do so methodically, explaining various primary facets of the manipulation in parts. This first part of the presentation focuses primarily on the initial basics of discrete recognition or rejection of objects in scene, which was the most important component of the Apollo GCTA-TV lie (but certainly not the only component - not by a long shot). Other presentations will cover many facets of the TV coverup, revealing not only how they did it, but why.

To the skeptics - I am NOT cherry-picking scenes here, and am not showing you only a few coincidentals from the hours of footage available. I have THOUSANDS of examples catalogued, and can and will back up what I am showing over and over and over again in coming presentations as I dissect this portion of the Apollo lie further. I will say right now that you have NO idea how deep the lies go, and you have NO idea what their true technological capabilities REALLY were back then - let alone today.

I have researched this subject matter for years, I have personally interviewed an individual directly involved in this coverup, and I can back up what I am saying and showing here with countless examples. My intention however is not to overwhelm the viewer with examples (particularly due to the 10-minute-per-segment time constraints I am trying to adhere to), but rather it is to show and tell you what is really going on so that you can begin to analyze the TV footage for yourself.

This is as REAL (and FAKE, if you get my drift) as it gets! Stay tuned for Jose Escamilla's new motion picture documentary "MOON RISING", where we will go into much further depth about what is, without exaggeration, the most monumental coverup in human history. You have NO idea what you have been missing! MoonRising-TheMovie.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well, if there was proof for any of this, it most likely wouldn't be a theory (as in conspiracy theory)!

But one thing that gets me is the radiation in between the Earth and the Moon being enough to kill someone, and would have required 2m of protection. With the command module having a diameter of 4m, that leaves no room for people! So where was the protection against this radiation? When looking into the Moon Landing conspiracy theory, this one fact seems to keep me baffled and siding towards the conspiracy theory as opposed to the "real story".

I'm not sure if that is the "proof" that you are looking for, and if someone has some knowledge to dispute it please enlighten me (I don't want to continue using this as "proof" if it isn't!).

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Here's a link to get you started... If this guy is for real he probably has a target on his back!

hermetic.blog.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What I have to say is in parenthesis.

Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012.
Answer (A): Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012.(Nothing bad will happen, really? Look at how much bad stuff has happened just this year. To say that nothing bad will happen is a little much, it should rather read an extinction level event won't happen in 2012) Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years(Except for the dinosaurs), and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.

Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012?
A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012. (I thought it was the Nibiru believers that hopped on the 2012 bandwagon, not the other way around.)

Q: Could phenomena occur where planets align in a way that impacts Earth?
A: There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades,(I beg to difer, www.space.com...) There's others as well)

Q: What is the polar shift theory? Is it true that the earth’s crust does a 180-degree rotation around the core in a matter of days if not hours?
A: A reversal in the rotation of Earth is impossible.(Nothing is impossible)

Q: Is the Earth in danger of being hit by a meteor in 2012?
A: The Earth has always been subject to impacts by comets and asteroids, although big hits are very rare. The last big impact was 65 million years ago, and that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs. (Now you remember the dinosaurs)

Q: Is there a danger from giant solar storms predicted for 2012?
A: Solar activity has a regular cycle, with peaks approximately every 11 years. Near these activity peaks, solar flares can cause some interruption of satellite communications, although engineers are learning how to build electronics that are protected against most solar storms. But there is no special risk associated with 2012. The next solar maximum will occur in the 2012-2014 time frame and is predicted to be an average solar cycle, no different than previous cycles throughout history.(Ok I've read articles directly from NASA saying this is going to be the biggest solar storm in a long time)

www.nasa.gov...

edit on 11-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is what I've always wondered about ....

NASA buzzroom video. Comet Elenin -revised trajectory from .24 AU to .0004AU ... quickly pulled down by NASA.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is an excellent video on the subject, Luna Cognita does great work.

Also, if you wan't some hard core science behind the proof they lied, check out this awesome thread.

ATS thread - CLICK ME

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
OK, so why do many believe NASA's JPL Elenin trajectory program is accurate?

They are lying when it doesn't suit their theories but are telling the truth when it DOES fit their theories.

Yes, I know it is probably just as any reliable source. They lie when it suits their cause but are relatively honest.

Still, nice OP...S&F

Regards,

t

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

i can not say here is a lie but on the reading of this report i am inclined to question them as a reliable source or to name anyone unreliable.www.globalsecurity.org... based on this report claiming of them being political and media inclined. here i link some information on the person who makes the claim online.itp.ucsb.edu...
edit on 11-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

ROFLMAO!!!

It is certain, now.....there can be only one explanation, anymore, for YouTube user "LunaCognita" (also, likely the same individual who is, I believe, still a "Member in Good Standing" at ATS). He gets so much adoration, and has such a "fan" following....but, based on that video presentation of BUNK, it can only be presumed that he is just pulling people's legs, and probably having a fun laugh at everyone's expense.

Not only are the allegations regarding quindar tones, and the ... how did he term it? "Incredibly sophisticated video editing"?? ( In 1969 to 1972? Yeah, right
)

Total rubbish....can't believe anyone falls for such a hoax. The easiest give-away, too...the reference, apparently in favor of, Jose' Escamilla, and his crap film of fiction and fantasy, "Moon Rising".

Escamilla imploded .... oh, about a year, or so ago. His scam has been revealed, and he seems to have slithered off into the obscurity that is more appropriate for the likes of people like him.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't believe the quindar tones either, just too complicated for them at the time in my opinion but have you seen his other work? Much of it is pretty well put together and compelling.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

LunaCognita's other works?

Well....those are less obviously hoaxes....more likely such a fervent desire, on his part, to "believe" in a nefarious 'cover-up', because of this strong desire for there to exist ancient (or current) extra-terrestrial activity on the Moon.

Given those strong wishes for it to be "true", everything he approaches, on the subject of the Moon and Apollo, is geared to 'finding' so-called "connections".....really, rather paranoid and delusional, it seems on the over-all.....

edit on 11 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It's possible that he is paranoid and obsessed with conspiracies about the moon and with NASA hiding something but then again, it is hard not to be when you have so many astronauts saying things like this.

CLICK ME WEEDWHACKER!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey everybody, thanks for the replies!

When I get a chance, I'll sit down and respond to each claim.

But real quick, I did see the infamous name of a Mr. Escamilla pop up in a ex text, and to be perfectly honest, anything he claims, or is attached to needs to be taken with a grain of salt.(if you do some googling of him, you will see why I say this)

Thanks again guys (and gals)

edit on 11-5-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join