It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is YOUR Mind? - The Osama Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hello ATS

I've been a lurker for a long time, just recently joined and glad to have it official.

Last week the big topic on ATS and any site really, was the Osama Bin Laden story. We saw both sides of the fence here and it inspired me to make a short film. My goal was to simply reach people so if anyone watches, I appreciate it.

Thanks
Where Is YOUR Mind? - The Osama Deception

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

S & F
Great video. You did a surperb job. I embedded here for all to see.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

Some good editing and visuals, but i didnt like the beginning of the video almost poking fun at the excitement of americans over his death. Lets be honest, he has been the encapsulation of the deaths in ny, the war that killed all those people, and the increased security around the us.

Personally I think he was killed by a missle and other intelligence pointed to the compound in Pakistan. That lead to the raid to obtain Al Queda info that they covered up as the point he died. If the helicopter was not destroyed I dont know if we would have heard of the second story.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

but i didnt like the beginning of the video almost poking fun at the excitement of americans over his death

I disagree totally. It was appropriate and right on target because the reaction to his death was almost an immediate sheeple effect by those who believe what the MSM tell them and have no sense to look deeper.
There is NO evidence and hence, no formal charges that OBL had anything to do with 911 so lets not stretch the 911 tale any further than it already is.
edit on 5/10/2011 by Humint1 because: Spell check

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

My problem with it is if you put a rubber worm on a hook and toss it in the water you cant fault the fish for biting. It looks like food, they instinctively bite. Osama has been the white houses rubber worm on a hook for a decade.
edit on 10-5-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
AWESOME Video! And I hope one day Obama will eat those last words!!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Great video!

Arghhh those white house videos just make me so angry... wonder how much they were paid to be there

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I use to live in that area. If you notice, the majority of the people on the celebration outside the white house, are kids. They were all out drinking at the local bars and got word of some big announcement. So they all ran down for the "BIG NEWS".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

I agree with you on that point.
But I think the reaction including the reactions of media personnel over the unconfirmed assasination of a citizen on foriegn soil was way overboard and served no purpose at all. It might have calmed the sheeps because their Bush - CIA created Boogeyman was dead but not much else.

We must keep in mind that even the FBI states that they have no criminal charges on Bin Laden and have never had no evidence linking him to 911. In fact OBL stated that he didn't do it. Combined with the FBI's own statement there was not much reasoning to go after him. Beginnning with Bush and those with him and afterwards, Bin laden was tried and prosecuted as being responsible for 911 in the public spector.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

With full size american flags, and all their camera's? at 11:30 sunday night?

EDIT- to add, rewatching this scene... I see girls with american party celebration things on their heads, american flag pins on shirts, american flag bandanas, american flags with POLES, Uncle Sam style american flag hat...

I mean WTF really people cant see this is staged??? Rewatch these drunk sheeple, and see how its all an act, or at minimum setup with people passing these items out
edit on 10-5-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
this video just showed me how the majority of americans are stupid and regurgitate the same lines they hear the talking heads on cnn say.

you know why 1% of americans have all the wealth, because that's the exact percentage of americans that actually have a brain and can think for themselves.

and ironically, they depend on the stupidity of the other 99% to get wealthy. that's what makes america the richest country in the world.

edit on 10-5-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I htink he's a cover story for the fact half the "terrorist" groups over seas are funded by the US govt oil interests. Makes people who only felt that way half heartedly believe there was really a "terrorist".

The past is in the past. Its also covering the future and not just the past. The perfect antagonist.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I am not saying it was NOT staged. I know that that area is a huge college party area at the bars near by. I'm sure that things were being handed out to "stage" it even more so.

I was sick when I saw that scene, as were most people I have spoke to.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Good interview and video. The reactions of the people were quite humorous, specially when you brought out that OBL was in hospital and visited of the CIA in July 2001 prior to 9/11. The theme music at the end was cool too and from "Fight Club" no less--one of the best films ever!

FWIW IMHO I can only surmise from the "death" of OBL on 5/1/11 two possible scenarios:

1) That either OBL died soon after 9/11 (as rumors have suggested) and they assassinated an OBL double instead. This means TPTB have also been using such doubles throughout the past decade to produce videos and release them to the media as though they were by the real OBL with the intent to continue their agenda of terror against America and its allies.

OR

2) That OBL has been alive (despite persistent rumors of his death) and hiding in plain site with the protection of the international intelligence community and/or American and foreign governments (or elements of such) producing and releasing his videos (maybe even along with hoax videos to further disinfo) and now TPTB no longer believe him to be crucial to their script and have had him killed off.

Regardless of which is true or false, the reason why they have now come out with the claim that OBL is finally dead IMO is so to put into action the next chapter in their script.

edit on 11-5-2011 by cameraobscura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow thanks to all those who this reached. I wanted the message out and its clear you got it. Thank you very much.

SlyingFaucers - It was the intention of the film to begin with showcasing the ignorance of Americans,while ending with showing you why you were fooled in the first place. I appreciate you watching and understanding.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Those sheep we are talking about here, just need words being said over and over from MSM..

And then everything is okay again..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

Thank you for watching, much appreciated.

And yes, MSNBC Is Jesus Christ, I thought most people knew this.

top topics

join