It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Dream - Bin Laden is Dead - by: M87, Houston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My band (M87) produced this song just in time for Bin Laden's death. We originally wrote the song as a tribute to my vocalist's cousin who is Marine that served time in Afghanistan. We called it the "Beautiful Dream - Shoot to Kill Mix". When I was almost done with the production work, the news broke out that they killed Bin Laden, so we changed the name to "Beautiful Dream - Bin Laden is Dead", I handed it out to all branches of the military as a gift/tribute song to all those that risked their lives and died to bring this one man to justice. Anyway, here is the link and it's available on I-Tunes, Amazon, and many other internet sites. It's also available for free download at www.reverbnation.com... - Enjoy!

Link to YouTube
edit on 10-5-2011 by my3911 because: Problems embedding YouTube video - providing link

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
U r sick, death is never beautiful, cheering for someone's death is demonic and satanic, death is never a justice! Get lost with your demonic bad spirit magnet song

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii
U r sick, death is never beautiful, cheering for someone's death is demonic and satanic, death is never a justice! Get lost with your demonic bad spirit magnet song

Ok.... whatever you say! You apparently have some anger issues you need to work out yourself, but I don't you're a bad person or "sick" for that. Just think for a minute about how many innocent people this one man was responsible for killing. Oh and be the way, this was a tribute song for all those who lost and risked their lives to bring him to justice. No where in the song do we mention killing Bin Laden, so back off sparky!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm all for the liberal arts, but isn't this a bit late? Why didn't you put the song out in 2002?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I have a simple answer for you.... we wanted to ride this patriotic wave while it lasts.... it's called publicity!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ruffagii

lol makes you think did they fabricate this story knowing sheeple would be cheering and happy, in turn fueling satans fire of bad vibes

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I saw this quote in another thread about OBL's death, and felt it appropriate to put here:
--

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by my3911

Originally posted by ruffagii

Ok.... whatever you say! You apparently have some anger issues you need to work out yourself, but I don't you're a bad person or "sick" for that. Just think for a minute about how many innocent people this one man was responsible for killing. Oh and be the way, this was a tribute song for all those who lost and risked their lives to bring him to justice. No where in the song do we mention killing Bin Laden, so back off sparky!

Poor soldiers risked their life so that the rich can be richer and rob the soldier's families and friends, patriotism for ya!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
I saw this quote in another thread about OBL's death, and felt it appropriate to put here:
--

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr

Exactly my point!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
--

I agree with what you said above. We are merely trying to get people to listen to our music and we saw this as a perfect opportunity to try and get us noticed. It is extremely hard to get noticed in this internet age. I always say,"Internet killed the rockstar". It used to be much easier when people actually bought CDs. Our other songs are quite positive and have nothing to do with killing. Since everyone here is big into conspiracies, UFO'S and such... I know you all would enjoy Supernova or Forgiven. Anyway, peace to all of you!

join