It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can overcome those who oppsose us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I know that many who visit this site feel that it is in vain to try to make a difference but what I wish to convey is that WE have power that is beyond that of those who wish to control us!

The fact that this site is constantly growing in popularity is most definitely a sign of that.

How much longer can most of the population be subjected to the MSM and believe all the propaganda? Only a few that are subjected to (and believe) propaganda show their true colors and can be persuaded by such nonsense that is being put forth and how much longer can even they put aside the truth?

What is the difference we can make? We can start by questioning what we all have question before!

Can we trust the MSM? The problem is that we both can and cannot!. When it comes to the media it comes down to whether or not it is FOR our AGAINST the people. Is this going to hurt everyone in the long run or help them? One positive thing that has and will develop is the alternative media. We must always scrutinize ANY news outlet and try to keep any sources as truthful as can be.

Here's the tricky part. The MSM is most definitely two-faced. However, I guarantee that, no mater what, the story will most definitely favor corporatism and one political party or the other before it comes to the people.

So what is left for us? We MUST make it our mission that EVERYONE (no matter what) KNOW WE THE PEOPLE are what matters and that what we care about is most assuredly is what others care about! No matter the race or nationality, the majority of us want the same thing! Peace!

Screw what corporations and politicians have in mind for us and lets pick and choose for ourselves!
We care about each other! We, the people, can overcome anything negative that those who are opposed to peace can throw at us!

Through word we can make a difference. Keep talking everyone
I'm proud to be part of what is turning out to be a huge movement!

Peace should be all that matters.

AS

edit on 10-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Which movement exactly? Nice one. Peace. You do realize the majority of "peace movements" fail in the long run, right? And lead to more, "peace movements"?

Read some history before you gloat.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by siren8

Well what about Gandhi or Martin Luther King?

They had no impact whatsoever did they? MLK might as well have just stayed home then?

Or read about Sophie Scholl. These figures may have been killed eventually but they stood up for what they believed in and even in some small way made a change or impact for the better.

Peace isn't the only way, but in my opinion violence should only be used as a last resort when all else has failed.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by siren8
reply to post by AeonStorm

Which movement exactly? Nice one. Peace. You do realize the majority of "peace movements" fail in the long run, right? And lead to more, "peace movements"?

Read some history before you gloat.

I highly doubt that 'your' movement's' that you seemingly are for by your (which are what by-the-way?) implications is what will create the difference that we ALL need.

Do you really think that violence vs. violence can possibly lead to peace? Does ANYONE one believe that this is true?

AS

P.S. Thanks to a certain ATS member that is fighting for peace no-matter-what as of lately.
edit on 11-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

join