It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mississippi Floods What next ?? What A Disaster Zone ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Spring has just begun and already our weather has created disasters

WOW this is serious .. It looks good so far but oh what a mess lots of damage and street signs are covered with water.

Mississippi floods force evacuations near Memphis

www.reuters.com...

Now I was just sitting back watching the news and them reporting on the Floods. But when they start talking water moccasins that's a bit scary .. I just hope an pray these people have a safe place to go , this is truly terrible spiders snakes rats after this is all over will be in your home oh my this is way to much ..even many other animals dogs deer ect are fleeing ..

Sorry I about the Leeve thing I had in here, I thought I corrected that in my notepad I removed that ,, yeah they were talking about if the leeve breaks & they were showing where it was already leaking at cetain area's
ok thats all to add to my edit

edit on 9-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: forgot to add the rest of my post sorry and did a spell check

edit on 9-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: correction to first paragragh removed the word levi and gave explantion

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
what levee?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
what levee?

yeah I was watching an typing at the same time and while they were talking about all these snakes I must of missed that .. sorry but yeah they must have vids of this it's really devastating I hpoe these people the best of luck and take my advice move away from the flood zone its just not worth it ..IMO

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Already a great thread on this at www.abovetopsecret.com...

and yes, what a mess!

top topics

join