It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consolidation Thread for MSM Attacks on Conspiracy Theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I've been reading through a lot of the threads here, and there is a pretty strong consensus that several articles and videos from the MSM are attacks on conspiracy theorists.

So...I thought it might be a good idea to compile those articles/videos in one spot so we can take a good look at them all. Sometimes if the pieces are all next to each other, it's easier to see the pattern, you know?

I'll start with the Fareed Zakaria article I started a thread on earlier.

Here's the link to the article: globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...

My thread didn't really take off, but someone else's on this did (boondock saint, I think).

Anyway, let's see what all the talking heads are filling the sheeples' minds with, shall we?

ETA: We should probably also include political figures that take a stab at conspiracy theorists (like Obama's jokes at the correspondent dinner).
edit on 9-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Great idea for a thread! Star and flag.

I will add this video from a thread posted just a little while ago today. I do not claim credit for this and will post the link to the thread that was created by "kerazeesicko". I think this member was actually defending Bill Maher and agreeing with the mainstream media attacks on "Conspiracy Theorists". This post is not an attack on that member whatsoever, I just didn't want to claim credit for this video. Here is his thread...

abovetopsecret.com

Here is the video where Bill Maher pretty much mocks anyone who doesn't believe any of the official stories portrayed by the media or governments of the world.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Anyway, let's see what all the talking heads are filling the sheeples' minds with, shall we?

Yes, there's no reasonable objections to conspiracy theories, it must be "talking heads" brainwashing sheeple...

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Here is the video where Bill Maher pretty much mocks anyone who doesn't believe any of the official stories portrayed by the media or governments of the world.

It's basically a comedy show, I'd be surprised if he wasn't mocking anyone, regardless, almost everything he said there was true and a legitimate conspiracy, as shown by these forums. But really, "portrayed by the media and the governments"? You're saying it as if nobody else realizes the stupidity of these ideas, and let's just use his 9/11 example, it's not an "official story", it's science.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I have been following him since right after 9/11 happened and have seen many of his stand up comedy shows and also some of his other shows. I think it is fairly obvious that he tries to reinforce the official story under the disguise of comedy. He would make fun of Bush Jr, but at the same time hint towards supporting the right wing/neo-con agenda. He makes fun of "conspiracy theorists" quite often, and has even been heckled because of it. No offense, but if you knew a little more about his background, you would have not interpreted my post the way you did. No big deal, but I think you did not get my point. I have no choice but to view him as a tool who does what he is told. The only logical possibilities are that he is a controlled puppet, or he is a fool who actually believes the stuff he jokes about. Either way he is a burden to society because he helps manipulate gullible people. People like him contribute to the mass brainwashing of society. You may not agree, but I certainly believe this as being true.

Here is a video of him being heckled on his show due to some of his opinions he has expressed. It has been discussed on ATS many times. Sorry if you have seen it already.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join