It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason for Obama on 60 Minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I watched the Obama "interview" on 60 Minutes and started thinking about why they did this. Here are the possibilities:

1) Obama went on 60 Minutes to provide information to the U.S. citizens about the OBL raid.

WRONG. Any information could have been provided through press conferences, written reports, etc. He didn't need to go on 60 Minutes to tell the public what happened.

2) Obama went on 60 Minutes so the "press" could ask him questions about the OBL death.

WRONG. In fact, this interview produced the opposite effect. By doing an exclusive interview with 60 Minutes Obama effectively eliminated any hard questions about the discrepancies in the official story.

So why DID Obama do the 60 Minutes interview?

Simple.

To create an illusion that he was actually questioned about the OBL story by the press so that from this day forward anybody who questions the official story will be laughed at and called a "conspiracy theorist." He wanted to create the illusion that he answered tough questions when in fact the entire show was scripted like a movie.

The U.S. has become very similar to the former Soviet Union with it's state news agency constantly filling people with contrived propaganda. Anybody who doesn't fall in line with "the party" will be dealt with by accusing them of being racists.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
And he told everyone out there, that those who thinks for them self should check their head..

What a douche...

edit on 9-5-2011 by Weishaupt because: Obama sucks..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Its possible that "them" could be setting obama up for failure on purpose, so that when the next election comes obamas competitor will blow him out of the water giving them enough momentum for another attack.
edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Its possible that "them" could be setting obama up for failure on purpose, so that when the next election comes obamas competitor will blow him out of the water giving them enough momentum for another attack.
edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: spelling

Not likely. If another attack occurs nobody's going to blame Obama because he killed OBL.

The opposite is more likely. All TPTB need to do is have a false flag or real attack prior to the elections next year, and there is zero chance Obama could lose.

This entire OBL fairy tale was an amazing propaganda tool. It united both hawkish conservatives with liberal Obama supporters in defense of the POTUS sending military forces into a sovereign nation to assassinate a civilian. The MSM is totally aligned in not even asking difficult questions.

My suspicion is that with sites like ATS and the internet in general, TPTB have to really circle their wagons and totally control the MSM or else their crime syndicate will be exposed. Fox News and MSNBC are branches of the same mafia-like organization. Neither is on our side, or the side of the truth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well I watched the Obama "interview" on 60 Minutes. annnddddd....

1) Obama went on 60 Minutes to provide information to the U.S. citizens about the OBL raid.

TRUE. He did provide information on the OBL raid to include decision made between he and the CIA in reguards to said raid.

2) Obama went on 60 Minutes so the "press" could ask him questions about the OBL death.

TRUE- Although the questions were undoubtedly prearranged, the dialog between he and Kroft were of question/answer format.

Simple.

To inform the people of America and the world about the OBL raid. And these answers came straight from his mouth. whether the answers are true or not, who knows but he did in fact talk in question/answer format about the OBL raid.

I dont see how you think it was an "ILLUSION" is saw it and even read it andddddd.......i didnt imagine it, I sat here and watched it,andddddd read it.lol...how again is it an illusion? oh and conspiracy theorist will always exist. Its a good thing to be able to identify bullsh*t when it presents it self.

Oh and lastly.....this last paragraph of yours......tisk tisk.....where does the racist part come into play there. so your saying if i dont agree with the politics im racist.......lol...

"The U.S. has become very similar to the former Soviet Union with it's state news agency constantly filling people with contrived propaganda. Anybody who doesn't fall in line with "the party" will be dealt with by accusing them of being racists. "

You my friend have wayyyyyyyyy to much time on your hands to sit and think up the craziest of thoughts. I hate to say, but I dont think anyone here is going to join your extremist movement today pal.

oh heres the link to the transcript....just one source, there are many out there.

www.zerohedge.com...

signature:

edit on 9-5-2011 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Simple.

To inform the people of America and the world about the OBL raid. And these answers came straight from his mouth. whether the answers are true or not, who knows but he did in fact talk in question/answer format about the OBL raid.

First, I'm not your "pal".

Second, the point of doing the 60 Minutes interview wasn't to inform the American people. If that was the case why wait a week do broadcast the interview? Why not inform the American people the next day?

The questions and answered were scripted and rehearsed.

A "real" Q&A session takes place in a press conference. I'm sure you've watched them. That's when reporters who might not be aligned with Obama's agenda are allowed to ask him questions that he really doesn't want to answer.

And thank you for another example of the prototype Obama apologists strategy:

If somebody says something against Obama, rather than discuss he topic, you label the person bringing up Obama's bull# as either a racist or a conspiracy theorist.

The reality is Obama's 60 Minutes show was nothing more than propaganda designed for maximum political gain and manipulation. That's it.

top topics

join