It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver object over downtown Phoenix...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
www.hbccufo.com...

kinda looks like a piece of Al foil.....

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Kind of looks to me like a blurred-out photo of a white helicopter or something. I saw one earlier today, and with the glare of the sun, I couldn't identify it until it was close enough for me to see the props.

Interesting article though, and with a credible witness, I wouldn't discount the sighting. I'm no expert.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Looks like a plastic bag in the wind to me. These things loft to amazing altitudes here in Arizona in the summer. Many times I have been fooled into running into the house to grab the binoculars only to find out it is a plastic bag at several thousand feet.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Neither from the picture nor from the description, it can be known about the size of the object. Also, the picture doesn't consist of any background objects, like tall buildings, etc. so that you can compare the object and its size. Altitude is given in the description, but that doesn't help.

However, there were around 30-40 other witnesses according to the article, so it wouldn't be just plain Al foil or a plastic bag.

The witness describes it as "a flash," so could it be a meteorite? May be, but it doesn't look like that from the picture.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The only notable thing that jumped out at me was the 4 or 5 bright nodules on the object around the perimeter. They appeared bright and circular and looked 3 dimensional.

Otherwise, it looked like a piece of toilet paper ...

new topics

top topics

join