It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi in spiritual trance in oval office??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I came across this strange pic of the Chabad Rabbis and one seems to have his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and i thought of maybe he was blind or something but found another pic were the same rabbi is looking at the camera, this pic was also feature on an illuminati documentary. ill show the link of the initial pic and embed the othe 2 in question.
morris108.files.wordpress.com...

www.courier-journal.com... mages/Litvin-at-White-House-707907.jpg

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

The REAL men in black ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think he is on the pot or something... or maybe he forgot his diabetic medication?

but seriously so what if he goes into some trance in the oval office? He can go into a trance anywhere he wants and so can anyone.

or maybe he did it to be cool. I mean when was the last time you had the chance to roll your eyes to the back of your head in the oval office with your buddies with the president of the United States?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Really?

Its the bags under his eyes catching the flash via his glasses.

"OH George, your SO enchanting LOL!"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
just looks like his eyes are closed
how do you know he is in a trance

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Maybe he's just rolling his eyes upwards because that idiot in front of him said something stupid again?

Seriously though, to me it looks like he just blinked in the first picture, the second one seems completely normal to me.
Although the resolution of both pictures is too bad to say anything with certainty.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Great pic but I think it's the reflection which hides his pupils.

Are these the organ-harvesting guys or the bathhouse ritual guys? I hear they have a lot of power in NY and worldwide, not just slumming in the Oval Office with this guy.

No seriously, buncha dudes like this, either these guys or their inter-faith rivals or whatnot, but actually selling human organs, and doing boylove weirdness in the bathhouses. I read these interfaith-bickering contests between the Judeans, on some other domain. Can't remember which one but they used all the codewords in their interfaith botchfest with each other, these peeps are a hoot!

If this was a domain for actual research, I'd post the link, but you know. Nah. Better that you disbelieve me, who gives a damn anyway you know? We're supposed to be crazy here, chupacabra and all that. But seriously this is an awesome picture.

Where's the toobe video where Benjy meets one of these Chabad dudes and the chabad dude says to him, "Hey! Hurry up with the messiah already! He's supposed to be here!" and Benny's all like "Dude, I am trying but what do you want from me?!" Haha, that's a great toobe. Again, if this were an actual research domain, not a sideshow, I'd post the toobe-link but again, what's the point? Really, there is none. Don't believe me.

Haha, but seriously what would they want from the messioach or whatever they hope for? Another Bar Kochba who leads them to masada while a few key rabbis escape? Damn, even if he shows up, they would not know what to ask for. He;s just as likely to smack them all upside the head just like Jesus did, imo.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I know it's kind of off topic but I would pay good money to get a pic of these guys wearing fur covered, pimped-out Gibson Les Pauls!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
I know it's kind of off topic but I would pay good money to get a pic of these guys wearing fur covered, pimped-out Gibson Les Pauls!

Not really off topic.

Zod Zod Top? Ahaha, ah. Funny stuff.

I am thinking of BTTF 3 where ZodZodTop shows up. I heard they wagered their beards that Osama would never be found? I might be confused here but have they owned up to that bet?

new topics

top topics

join