It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Scenario Regarding Alien Disclosure Happening in 2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Although I am a firm sceptic when it comes to alien disclsoure happening ever, I did find this scenario at least more plausible than most of the other garbage that is rumored to happen this year. At least this one brings in SETI into the mix. But then again, SETI had its funding cut just recently so I am not holding my breath for disclosure to happen. The new disclosure scenario can be found here though

t.co...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The truth always comes. And when it appears, has the power to liberate you. Or destroy what you fought so hard to build

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I believe you will find this link of some interest on the subject

www.ufodigest.com...

Heres the file from the NSA website

www.nsa.gov...

edit on 7/5/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

SETI's funding was not cut nor is SETI a government agency. SETI is a catch-all term for a variety of groups engaged in a common goal. The SETI Institute is one such group. They had their funding dry up, not "cut" as they do not receive government funding (they have received National Science Foundation grants; however, that is different from funding, as the SETI Institute must make grant proposals each year, competing with about 40,000 other grant proposals. Grant money is not guaranteed year-by-year, as funding would).

There are still other SETI projects at work.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
its either going to happen or its not.. if they did get an alien signal hopefully it is friendly and not a warning.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Interesting read, and I could see that playing out, however, I have doubts that we will ever find out what our gov. knows. It would be fantastic to finally get this out in the open. I'm sorry, but you can't tell me there is nothing else out there in the galaxy, let alone the universe. Now, I'm not saying that every youtube video of an alien or ufo is real, but man, let's just get this out there already!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

1. SETI will announce that they have finally received a signal from an alien race somewhere in the near vicinity in the galaxy. They will not be able to decipher the message but it will be generally assumed to be a friendly message.

How could they possibly just "assume" it's a friendly message if they don't understand it? Naive and doesn't sound credible to me.

Could say "Please forward menu and table for 20 Billion please"

2. Obama will then officially disclose what the government knows about alien life including UFO’S and other unexplained phenomenon during the past 50+ years.

No mention of any other world leaders then? Oh...Aliens are American aren't they?

3. It will be suggested that most of the UFO reports are from the aliens transmitting this signal. It will be announced that the aliens are thousands of years ahead of us in technology and generally have been observing us and not wanting to interfere in our development.

Even though nobody knows what they are saying in the signals. ??

4. Obama will imply that the aliens are convinced we have developed enough and are now ready for contact and that is why the signal was sent.

Yes, we have murdered, lied, stolen, wasted and destroyed enough by now for them to visit.

Source

I don't believe we will get disclosure in our lifetimes and I don't think SETI has recieved any intelligent signals because they cannot translate anything of substance.

Wishful thinking is for dreamers. Not a bad thing if you remember that dreams aren't real.
edit on 7/5/2011 by nerbot because: spellig

edit on 7/5/2011 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Here's my thoughts on alien disclosure & recent events
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I remember seeing a video (last year?) of a gal (forget name), a whistle blower that layed out the NWO's agenda.
She mentioned that 1st we would hear talk of a comet or asteroid possibly hitting the planet, and then the threat of an alien invasion.

I see both things slowly playing out now....

Just a word of warning, that Anything promoted by the MSM, is agenda based.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Here's my thoughts on alien disclosure & recent events
www.abovetopsecret.com...

now thats a well researched thread

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just FYI-

Decent Information but not really current. This guy has a string of recent posts all linking to his own blog.
Registered 6 days ago on 5/14/11. Authored 76 threads, a number of them duplicates. 99 post total. All of them link to his blog (or the same blog anyway.)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This "scenario" is no more believable than the myriad of other fictional scenarios. They all presume that the government knows something about aliens and is hiding it from us. All the evidence points to the fact that they have nothing to hide regarding aliens.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
yet again another double thread by the op. every thread this person throws out is a rehash of an earlier thread. this is the 3rd one ive found today. look at his threads profile and you will see that all his threads are double and triple posted
heres an earlier version of this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
its either going to happen or its not.. if they did get an alien signal hopefully it is friendly and not a warning.

So what if it is a warning? If we all dress up like this and scream as they land, they'll think twice.

Disclaimer : some of us might need to spend some time in the gym first.
edit on 20-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join