It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I stand corrected. It IS there.

My aplogies.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Abney because: was wrong.

link   

Originally posted by Elsek
I went to the Twitter page and saw nothing of the kind.

Trolling?

BTW

I can go on twitter right now, and say that on April 28th, I saw that Osama had been killed on a Fox ticker.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

I went to the Twitter page and found the quote. Unless the OP can manipulate Twitter's internal clock then it looks to be legit. If you want to find the post, goto the Twitter page, click CTL-F and type Osama as your search string. There area cpl of Tweets about it. Hope this helps you find the data.

+3 more 
link   
Well it is kinda weird. Was watching this video from RT posted on May 2. And in the ticker it states the U.S. killed OBL a week ago?:puz

edit on 7-5-2011 by relyt because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

No. Once you post something on Twitter, it date/time marks it. If you go look at the Twitter page, you would need to scroll back to April 28th. The post, written that day, is still there, datemarked. Dates cannot be changed on Twitter. I wrote it ON April 28th.

link   
reply to post by revswirl

Now its your turn to go back to the page and read that the last post on the page is May 2nd. The day AFTER it was actually reported.

link   
It's there, I just read it.
Strange.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It is there. Posted on the 28th. She posted it between tweets about the royal wedding.

link   
megneverlands Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr

I found it..

link   
reply to post by Elsek

No, you need to scroll back to older posts in order to see the post from APRIL 28th. I wrote about it in the following days to see if anyone else knew why. Keep scrolling.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

Yep..I see you post..

megneverlands Meg The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd. 28 Apr

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I see it also. Can anyone find a video of them reporting it?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Apr. 28 either you are a prophet or you saw it...I'm going to go ahead and say you saw it on Fox. That is amazing evidence right there.

edit on 7-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   
reply to post by Elsek

elsek...it's there...believe it or not...but you're the one trolling now so stop it

To the OP...this is interesting...maybe Fox had an insider that heard about the raid being authorized and wanted to jump the gun? who knows...maybe calling them would be a good idea

link   
Yeah, there ya go.

I would've posted a screenshot, but everyone would've wanted the link to the page to look themselves. This has nothing to do with increasing Twitter followers or whatever. I just simply wanted to get this piece of odd news onto here, and I didn't know of any other way than to post the link to my account so you could see for yourself.

link   
Yeah, there ya go.

I would've posted a screenshot, but everyone would've wanted the link to the page to look themselves. This has nothing to do with increasing Twitter followers or whatever. I just simply wanted to get this piece of odd news onto here, and I didn't know of any other way than to post the link to my account so you could see for yourself.

link   
well what motive would they have for releasing that info earlier? thats a pretty bold statement to make and one not taken lightly.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry you mean this tweet?

I want to know why Fox News' ticker reported Bin Laden dead on 4/28 (last week). I saw it with my own eyes. 2 May via Twitter for Android

Weird wish you had tivo'd it but I for one believe you looks like they jumped the gun a bit I dont doubt this was in the pipes long before they announced it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
it is there...

i heard here on ats somewhere that people were saying the killing happened a few days before the anouncement, maybe fox knew about it, reported it and american government/obama or whoever told them not to untill he anounces it first??

just thinking....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Apr. 28 either you are a prophet or you saw it...I'm going to go ahead and say you saw it on Fox. That is amazing evidence right there.

edit on 7-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

I just saw it on Fox News...no prophet here at all

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Look at my vid from RT up above it was posted on may 2 but states it happened a week ago. Its in the ticker.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join