It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Really Looking Hard..and For What?..I Know....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This UFO fleet is still in the process of looking for the birth certificate of Obama Bin Lying....They have been concentrating now for several months over Hawaii where Barry said he "thought" he was birthed...."You know, he says, I can remember slipping down through this long slender tube and right before popping out seeing a kind of forest of bushes and stubble, and boy did it smell to high heaven, but that's about it." The Obamanation also stated that if the UFO fleet fails to come up with the actual birth certificate there in Hawaii that he may have to declare himself "The second coming of Christ, and born due to an "Immaculate Conception", there for needing NO birth certificate as who would question a Christ Child...He noted that the conspiracy community may not believe this at first but that in the long run his paid corporate media will convince them of it, as he says, "that is what I pay them for...." So, just keep you eyes on the ground, your mind numb and doped up, and your body at work for us....and remember, the more YOU work, the less WE have too......Hey, anyone got my stem???

Though we all need a moment of enlightenment during these trying times.....

edit on 7-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
uh.... what?

can you reword that?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
notice how they "blink" and "flicker" at times? these aren't UFO's...they're either project bluebeam in testing, or cgi'd horribly...or some other possible military testing...the fact that they flicker at many points in the video show they can't be solid objects

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
notice how they "blink" and "flicker" at times? these aren't UFO's...they're either project bluebeam in testing, or cgi'd horribly...or some other possible military testing...the fact that they flicker at many points in the video show they can't be solid objects

okay dude this was proven fake and admitted by the poster who made it on youtube, don't waste your precious brain cells on that crap.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No no Obama as stated in the bible is the anti-christ! He is Jesus in black!
You know the government is actually dumber than a toddler, let alone all the patriots...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

well I don't keep up on which video's are faked...I just assume most of them are fake (because most of them are) and just point out my observations...not many brain cells needed for that bud

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It looks like slow choreography. it's entertaining.

I don't know what the rest of that post was, ha.

join