It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Flood of epic proportions" Is this a conspiracy? Why I think it might be.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They are saying this could be the worst flood since 1937.
www.weather.com... ause=null&onratechange=null&onstalled=null&=null&=null&onchange=null&eddata=null&onseeking=null&onseeked=null&oncanplaythrough=null&role=&onres et=null&onplay=null&onvolumechange=null&onplaying=null&ontimeupdate=null&start=null&ondurationchange=null&onwaiting=null&onselect=null&onended=null&on emptied=null&onprogress=null
The main reason I see a possible conspiracy is because the US people are about to lose a lot of property, money, homes, farms, jobs, but most importantly FOOD, as many thousand of acres have already been flooded and there are many more to come.

Is this an attack on the US?

There is plenty of proof on this site and on the web to prove the use of weather modification (geo-engineering), from cloud seeding with planes, to altering the jet stream with HAARP technology.
Here is one such company that can be hired to do this. www.weathermodification.com...

What made me think of this was this thread I saw on the drought conditions in Texas.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See, here in Florida we have had an extreme lack of rain over the last year, and on a side note, I have seen an abundance of persistent contrails here, over the last year as well. On day we get them the air seems to dry up. At least that’s what it feels like to me, plus it never rains on these days. Is there something in these trails? I can’t prove anything but I see the potential.

So we have dry conditions in Texas and here in Florida, yet the mid east is flooding to a point that is the worst in almost a hundred years.

To me it seems like the moisture could be being directed away from Texas and Florida and toward the mid east with the current technologies.

Also I want to note, that when I saw the radar during that category 5 tornado, that just recently hit the mid east, It looked as if two high pressure systems were compressing this system. These high pressure systems came from the Texas area and the Florida area.

Motives

Why would anyone do this?
There are a couple of possibilities I can think of.

1. A secret enemy attack. Weather manipulation is deniable so anyone could be behind it.
2. Agenda 21 in effect. There will be a lot of deaths from this flood and who knows what kind of
disease outbreaks.
3. A further attempt to bring the US to their knees to perhaps force a North American Union.
4. Monsanto could be behind this as a retaliation move or business move.

Okay ATSers here's were I ask fore your help in exploring some of these possibilities, weather expert’s especially.
Happy hunting.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I believe you meant to say, "worst flood since 1993" OP. Understand all the "so-called" HAARP induced "circular" thunderstorms talked about on another thread are in the southern portion of the midwest. If some people wanted to cause the flood to worsen, won't they wanna make it rain in the northern reaches of the Mississippi? Just humoring your OP.
edit on 7-5-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

If you watch the video in the first link, the Army Engineer says that some places will have flood levels not seen since 1937.

In response to your point about making it rain up North. Well one of the reasons for the flooding, is a lot of late snow fall up North, and a large amount of it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes, if it isnt an act of God, then HAARP is my second guess. They already admitted to creating famines to win wars. Plus we have cloud seeding taking place, droughts in other states. Like it says it will only get worse. I think the weather channel is right saying not seen since 1937 and is of eptic proportions.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I think the gulf spill, the fires in Russia, the shifting of the axis from the major earthquakes and solar maximum, combined with other cumulative effects such as the current weather patterns have messed things all up.

I think they WISH they could control the weather- but are finding out how little they truly control, and are scrambling like crazy.

"Buckle up. It's gonna be a bumpy ride."

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp
reply to post by IndieA

I think the gulf spill, the fires in Russia, the shifting of the axis from the major earthquakes and solar maximum, combined with other cumulative effects such as the current weather patterns have messed things all up.

I think they WISH they could control the weather- but are finding out how little they truly control, and are scrambling like crazy.

"Buckle up. It's gonna be a bumpy ride."

Youre right that they want to control the weather but playing God has back fired and we now have holes in the ionosphere, among many other problems. They should have stopped at cloud seeding but this stuff dates back to the 1940's with many different chemical patents and devices, once deamed as safe.They dont tell after they screw up.

top topics

join