It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lying to Our Faces With The Help Of Media!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The government is busy lying to Americans about Unemployment right in front of our faces. Since most people merely look at the headlines and neglect to actually read articles they are playing on the masses who would rather not pay attention to such things.

This is the time TO PAY ATTENTION as the tricks are becoming scary in nature and freedom hangs in the balance.

Case in point: Unemployment
According to CNN and the government things look rosy. In fact here are some direct links with the headlines to the propaganda being thrown at us. Why it is propaganda is quite obvious and detailed below. Here’s the average take by the media.

Wall Street rallies on news of improving unemployment situation ( August 7th 2009)

CNN Political Ticker: All politics
Just the Facts Please…
Why did the unemployment rate drop when the government admitted that 267,000 MORE PEOPLE lost their jobs? This is so insane that it isn’t even funny.
Turns out that about 400,000 people left the job market. Like former employees of my own company who can no longer get unemployment payments since they’ve been out of work for 13 months! Get it? 400,000 people are NOT employed and couldn’t find a job, or are retiring so the propagandists in the media want you to think that things are improving!

Government Lies and more Lies
Is this not insane or what? We LOST 267,000 more jobs last month and the ‘official’ unemployment report says we ‘improved from 9.5% to 9.4% even with 267,000 more people not working compared to last month. Now you understand the games being played.

And it gets worse…
This gets much worse as that number is fictitious as 422,000 people lost their jobs but

the government hired the difference so we only lost 267,000!
Understand this – we just increased tax burden by 155,000 more government employees who do NOTHING but cost us more, increasing deficits. Look at right side where it says ‘change in civilian employment‘

American Freedom hangs in the balance
Are you not at least suspicious of these games now knowing that the only way to decrease our unemployment rate is for people to retire, or to lose their unemployment benefits after not having a job for so long! That and more government employees every month is virtually assuring that America goes into a depression in the coming months.

All Hail Obama and his infinite wisdom and abilities in destroying America with the help of the Fascists in both the Democratic and Republican parties.
For a detailed look at these numbers and how and why the government is playing games with us all see the following:

Why Did the Unemployment Rate Drop?
The Decline in July Unemployment Really Means An Increase ...

Two Wars, unbelievable debt, lying about WMD’s, spying on citizens without warrant, ignoring habeus corpus, less tax for the rich, trying to repeal civil liberties, torture, secret prisons and rendition…….

edit on 6-5-2011 by romka71 because: forget something

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
oi! i'm trying to sleep here.
/sarcasm

this is pretty sad *slow clap for obama* sheeple will be sheeple. i hope when TSHTF people still carry their id's around, and we can let the news reporters and big business thugs starve.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

So many epic lies did you see the thread talking about the death toll for American troops in Iran 73,000 + crazy. They will never say that number on any news channel. Tells you a lot about how free your press really is eh.
They are nothing but propaganda machines the government serves the elites who are bleeding us all dry.
How many false flags have they admitted too? They lie they cheat they kill the worst criminals on earth are the ones running the show.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You do realize President Obama doesn't make ALL the decisions in America. What about the "Government's WITHIN the Government"? You think Obama has any control over those entities?...ummmmm I think not! Do you know how much of our budget goes to them with an unquestionable pass through congress? Obama has no say so in those matters. LOL......extremest always point the finger at the president when the problem lies within the entire government. Smoke and mirrors my friend smoke and mirrors.........

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
You do realize President Obama doesn't make ALL the decisions in America. What about the "Government's WITHIN the Government"? You think Obama has any control over those entities?...ummmmm I think not! Do you know how much of our budget goes to them with an unquestionable pass through congress? Obama has no say so in those matters. LOL......extremest always point the finger at the president when the problem lies within the entire government. Smoke and mirrors my friend smoke and mirrors.........

I agree its the whole government but I also feel presidents are chosen by TPTB this is proof enough for me... www.youtube.com...
now odds of this kinda thing happening by chance aren't even worth mentioning...
whats even scarier is I dont think any of the runners are of the blood so you wont be getting a choice. They'll take us into WW3 rather than let go of the white house..

new topics

top topics

join