It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How often do you read?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

When I am online I have trouble reading long articles. Books are better, no distractions, and I can highlight parts I enjoy..

by the way- since I started to read again a week ago I remember my dreams more vividly. does anyone else experience this?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I read daily.

I read history.

I enjoy Stephen King too. I just finished reading The Running Man.

His upcoming book about the JFK assassination seems really intriguing. It's called 11.22.63.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I read for several hours in every day, and I read science fiction, fantasy, political stuff and spiritual works.
Vicky

(Also stuff my friends and family recommend, including the occasional Manga!)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm doing it right now! No , just kidding! I read something at least for a few hours sometimes during m y week. It's usually something by a favorite author and on rare occasions something new. Mostly sceince fiction of fiction, and alot of reference stuff, mostly related to aspects of Pagan beliefs.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I love to read a variety of books...
science fiction,romance,horror and of
course I love to read my Bible.
I don't read as much as I used to because
I have a problem with my bi-focals

So,I just annoy you guys here on ATS instead

The print on my computer is easier to read.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I read daily, usually on my lunch break, in the morning after my wife leaves for work, and usually when relaxing at home before watching some TV.

I like urban fantasy novels, sci fi, horror (especially King and Koontz or Lovecraft), and high fantasy novels the best, though I've often delved outside these genres too.

Occasionally, I'll do some audiobooks in the car, but they have to be good ones (like different actors reading different characters, sound effects are always good, etc.).

I listened to many Star Wars novels on tape/CD before reading them, and those were great...like watching the movie in your head, with the music and sound effects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join