It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIX 11 News attacks conspiracy theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well seeing the recent post about "conspiracy theorists" being attacked through media etc and how much attention it has gained, it reminded me of what I saw on a news station the other night. This guy just seems like a total uninformed ass showing pics of people wearing tin foil hats and busting on "un-popular" ideas. It def pissed me off tho. What does everyone else think? Take a look!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I made my hat yesterday....Out of Pure Silver!

If I'm wrong, no harm done.

But if I'm right...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Notice how he doesn't mention any of the conspiracies that are not crazy talk. It's things like this that made we want to make this thread yesterday.

So you think we're crazy do you?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wow! Well, when certain various events happen that, these people will be standing in awe, and are baffled on what to do. Others will be prepared, and pre-informed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yeah my first thought was..."If I could only debate this guy on the so=called conspiracy theories, I am damn sure I could blow his uninformed ass outta the water"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Remember always: The majority of those who are the MSM information consumers have NO inclination to bother with even questioning what they see or hear on the news. These are the "consumers" who will be told what is and what isn't valid; and if their favorite talking head doesn't support it... they don't either.

This 'Conspiracy Theorist" piece, by the way, is a simple echo of the continuing meme delicately planted a few weeks ago. It will be cultivated more and more overtly once the political season is in full swing.

The "big club" of vainglorious socialite political celebrities and their principle benefactors have much to be concerned about.

This time around, I suspect an order of magnitude increase in 'uncomfortable questions' will likely surface; and the only way to deal with not acknowledging the question will be to vilify the questioners.

Watch out for the next few months.... some truly lunatic fringe elements will be elevated to public spectacle at best.... or some horrific degenerates will be identified and acclaimed as 'affixed' to the 'conspiracy theorist' moniker at worst.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Guy looks and sounds like a douche.

new topics

top topics

join