It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 100th Birthday, Man Weds Woman of His Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was searching google today for some good news to take my mind off of all the negatives of late, and i found this articel. I thought I would share it as it gave me a happy feeling that I hope it will bring to anyone who reads this. I did do a search and did not find this article so I do apologize if it has already been posted.

Rose Pollard Lunsway, 90, and Forrest Lunsway, 100. The California couple of nearly 30 years have been making headlines because they just got around to tying the knot — on Forrest’s 100th birthday. Rose is happy to be sharing their story because she knows how unusual it is. “I knew this would cause a sensation because a lot of people don’t get married that old,” Rose said. “I just didn’t know how much news it would make. It just happened to be at the right time when everybody wants to hear something uplifting. And that’s what I want to do: the most good for the most number of people.”

www.happynews.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

This is cool. Not everyday you see a guy get married after being alive on this Earth for 100 years lol. Forrest has the same name as me, don't see that often either. Nice story.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow that'll be an awkward honeymoon

190 years of life experience between the two, thats amazing!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
reply to post by ucantcme

This is cool. Not everyday you see a guy get married after being alive on this Earth for 100 years lol. Forrest has the same name as me, don't see that often either. Nice story.

Yeah I was shocked!!! Its not everyday you see someone who is 100 years old that doesn't need some kind of help from a nurse or that isn't living in a nursing home! But this guy is getting married!! Just crazy but I'm happy for them!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
Wow that'll be an awkward honeymoon

190 years of life experience between the two, thats amazing!

You had to go there

It is amazing! I wonder what kind of life stories these two could tell you.

join