It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 50
<< 47  48  49   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
reply to post by gorgi

Mitt Romney's ideas would have collapsed the country if he had been elected. Ditto Rick Santorum, and if Ross Perot was elected, he would have Definitely collapsed the country.

See, it's easy to pick someone who didn't become president and claim their ideas "would" collapse the country with no proof or evidence needed.

So let's stick to reality, Obama was elected (arguably) and his actions are causing a near civil war, and he hasn't even been sworn in yet, haha. See it's much easier sticking with facts as opposed to hyperbole.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

What near civil war? The only people who want a civil war because of obama are the same nut jobs who wanted one before, they just feel like they have an argument now. Obama is gonna take our guns and liberty and freedom and gold.......Fema camps........tin foil hats.....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I pretty much stay out of this type of discussion,not being American-but seriously,could he possibly,conceivably have been Worse that what you have now? Sadly,we'll never know for sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I love Ron Paul because he is straighter than a bamboo pole. He is harder to turn on his beliefs than a Jesuit. He has more character than a Disney movie. He is an important political figure in our time. If you have a problem with Ron Paul you are likely a defective with a screw loose in my opinion.

edit on 11-1-2013 by exitusstatuquo because: edited for small errors

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This has probably already been stated but I'm saying it again. Ron Paul is one of the few who are not part of the Illuminati. He'll never be able to generate enough support and money for that reason. The NWO is keeping him at the margins trying to convince you that he's an outdated loon.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballygar
This has probably already been stated but I'm saying it again. Ron Paul is one of the few who are not part of the Illuminati. He'll never be able to generate enough support and money for that reason. The NWO is keeping him at the margins trying to convince you that he's an outdated loon.

No fantasy group has to convince me he is cray.
He did that all by himself.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

LOL.

You need to do some reading. It's not like he plans on just axing these programs and not having any idea what to do next. That is why people that can't think beyond the first move get frustrated with these ideas (such as yourself), you have to understand WHY they are problems, WHY removing them is a good idea, and WHAT will compensate for their absence.

Basically in a true capitalist society (not what we currently have) the free market fills the voids these programs leave and so more jobs, less taxes, etc.

Also.. you almost blew my mind with your comments on the Federal Reserve. The FED is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. Getting rid of it might single handedly save us. You have to understand what the FED is. It is a private bank that the US borrows money from. It is not actually owned by the US. Like when you borrow money from the bank and owe interest well the US owes interest on money from the FED. That means there is NO interest free money period. Somebody is getting very rich off of our country. Our income tax goes to paying the interest we owe to the FED. To think it helps us is ignorant. To think we need it is ignorant. We didn't always have it, but we had dollars just the same (except it didn't come with automatic interest, we controlled it so they couldn't inflate it, and it was backed by actual material so they couldn't just print it at random).
If the fed didn't exist we could eliminate the income tax.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

One word reply: How?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49   >>

join