It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDP deputy leader doubts bin Laden photos exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

NDP deputy leader doubts bin Laden photos exist

www.cbc.ca

The deputy leader of Canada's new Official Opposition party says he doubts the U.S. has photos of Osama bin Laden's body.

Thomas Mulcair, who stands in for NDP Leader Jack Layton in the House of Commons when he is away, told CBC's Power & Politics with Evan Solomon that he doesn't believe photos exist of bin Laden following his killing by U.S. forces on Sunday in Pakistan.

"I don't think, from what I've heard, that those pictures exist and if they do I'll leave that up to the American military
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbc.ca

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
He has since changed his tune, blaming 'fatigue' and that it was not "the best statement [he] could have made."

Of course, Chris Alexander, newly elected Conservative MP and former Canadian ambassador to Afghanistan, implied the President's word is fact:

"We've heard lots of people who are denying the facts in this case," Alexander said.

"It's an insult to everyone's intelligence to propagate that kind of conspiracy. We have seen the president of the United States ... give a very compelling account of what this mission was about, what the result was. I don't think anyone has any reason to doubt the veracity of that."

Gotta love that. It's a fact because someone said so and anyone who asks for actually proof probably wears tinfoil underwear.

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
looks like someone got a tug on their leash.

No matter what political persons say, you should go with their initial statement, not the one they have changes to be more politically correct.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join