It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mychal Massie, National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives: "When Will Obama Crack in Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've just come across this 19th April 2011, article by Mychal Massie, which is a scathing and worrying insight into and criticism of President Obama.

At least Mychal Massie can't be accused of racism for this criticism.

A couple of exerpts from the article:

At a time when many Americans can barely afford Burger King and a movie, Obama boasts of spending a billion dollars on his re-election campaign. Questioned at a recent appearance about the spiraling fuel costs, Obama said, "Get used to it" – and with an insouciant grin and chortle, he told another person at the event, who complained about the effect high fuel prices were having on his family, to "get a more fuel-efficient car."

Read more: When will Obama crack in public? www.wnd.com...

Obama continues to exhibit behavior that, at best, can be described as mobocratic and, at worst, reveals a deeply damaged individual. In a February 2010 column, I asked, "Is Obama unraveling?" I wrote that it was beginning to appear the growing mistrust of him and contempt for his policies was beginning to have a destabilizing effect on him.

At that time, I wrote that not having things go one's way can be a bitter pill, but reasonable people don't behave as he was behaving. He had insulted Republicans at their luncheon, where he had been an invited guest. I had speculated that was, in part, what had led him to falsely accuse Supreme Court justices before Congress, the nation and the world, during the 2010 State of the Union address

Read more: When will Obama crack in public? www.wnd.com...

The behaviour he describes supports similar criticisms I've read elsewhere. It is not a good picture at all, and imo is cause for serious concern.
edit on 6-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And this is news to anybody?
er Mr.president; I can't afford fuel for my work truck".
"Then you should buy a more fuel efficient vehicle....."
and consume all the extra energy and resources it takes to build a new vehicle?

We should use our fuel resources more efficiently;ergo drive less.Also we should not complain to the president puppet in chief for ourown choices in lifestyle(commute to work very far ?) (move...).

but he should think before returning a smarmy" let them eat cake" answer.
edit on 6-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

new topics

join