It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Last Video? al-Qaida doctored the video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I stumbled across an interesting article i think deserves a look over. I searched "osama bin ladens last video". I wanted to see a date or a relative time. It seems his last video was around september of 2004. Or if you want to believe the fake video september 2007. Its been almost 7 years since the last time ANYONE has heard a mouse fart from this guy. Sure the media and the you know whos like to bring his name up alot. Fear him for we shall fear him the most type propaganda. Is america a country ran on fear? Am i supposed to walk to my local grocery and fear a nuclear bomb may explode under my feet at any moment? Anyways back to my article.

So I click on a link, Its by NBC Nightly News. I knew as soon as i clicked that link, I would be seeing some interesting info or disinfo. THe very first thing that pops up is "WAS BIN LADENS LAST VIDEO FAKED? Video analyst debate on whether al-Qaida doctored the video. Did you catch it... AL-QAIDA...

But now, there is a running debate among video analysts about whether al-Qaida faked the video altogether —that rather than being new, the September 7 message may have been something recorded at the same time as his last video in October 2004 (and then released with new audio).

Im thinking to my self. Why in the world would an organization want to make a fake video? To try and scare us? Why couldnt the real bin laden make the video? Is it because he was already DEAD? Did anyone ever come out with fake MLK videos? JFK videos? Malcom X videos? The list could go on but we'll stop there. someone give me a good reason as to why an organization... a "terrorist" organization would go through the trouble to doctor a video or in fact create a brand new fake bin laden. My thought on this, bin laden died long ago. Possibly 2004 since that was the time of his last video. The public was starting to forget all about the so called boogey man, Crime rates were droppin to 30 year lows. The control of the sheeple was slipping. Then BOOM, Hello world I still exist Im Fake Bin Laden.

”What are the chances of nothing changing (except his beard) in three years? Virtually zero. The clips appear to have been recorded three years ago,” adds Krawetz.

The CIA will not say what it thinks about the possibility, but a senior U.S. intelligence official tells NBC News the U.S. believes the tape is new. He would not discuss the reasons why intelligence analysts feel that way. Another even more senior intelligence official dismissed the possibility that that beard is fake, but would not discuss the reason for the darkened beard.

For being the most intelligent agency they sure didnt act like it back in the day. Why cant you discuss why the analyst believe its real? Why cant you discuss the darkening of the beard? Is two lies too many?

Ive only just begun to follow these bin laden stories. When i seen obama on tv talking about killing OBL, I thought he was lying right through his teeth. Ever since then ive been coming here every day hoping someone found out the truth that he was lying. Why is it when we havent seen or heard anything from bin laden in 7 years, people dont think hes dead? If you were old with kidney failure, do you think you could outrun the worlds strongest military without shoes on through the mountains?

I came to this website with an interest in UFOs, Im no conspiracy theorist. I've seen numerous 9/11 threads that i passover without a glance, Assasination threads i passover without a glance. I tend look at the pictures on the left to find the alien face showing me where to click. But when I see the POTUS lie through his teeth i cant help but continue this investigation because were not getting any help from the MSM.

Please read this article, I thought it would be best to go back in time a little bit.
Thank you for reading,
Love Coach

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
By the way, if you take the time to read the article theres multiple video links there

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have always thought they killed him at Tora Bora.

I just can't wrap my head around the story.

A 6'6" guy on a donkey could ride right past our Military.

Keep Digging...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

All you have to do is read obamas body language during his address... not hard to see hes lying

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
is bumping alowed? =)
2nd

top topics

join