It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden had not left the room where he was shot for the past FIVE YEARS, claims his wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Osama Bin Laden spent the last five years living in the room of his mansion where he was shot and killed by U.S. forces, according to Pakistan security officials.

The claims were made by the terrorist leader's wife, who apparently told interrogators that she and her husband had not left the same room for the past half a decade.

The revelations of Amal al-Sadah, Bin Laden's Yemeni wife, sheds new light on the existence of the world's most wanted man.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This article actually goes into much more than just his time in the compound. Its a pretty good wrap up of events so far. I found it interesting that the only way we would have accepted surrender is if he were naked.

There is also quite the chest thumping going on by Pakistan right now. Im guessing its to try and intimidate us into believing they did not know OBL was in Pakistan.

Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir said: 'The Pakistan security forces are neither incompetent nor negligent about their sacred duty to protect Pakistan.
'There shall not be any doubt that any repetition of such an act will have disastrous consequences,' he said.

edit on 6-5-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Lots of arguments and b1tching in that room then!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Yeah, no doubt. I love my wife, but 5 years in the same room with her? He probably begged the spec ops guys top put a bullet in his head!

link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

And that explains why he was "never seen" where he was expected to be seen. It explains why people thought he was dead. It explains odd videos of him via Al Jazeera" (filmed in a bedroom!).

Mundane explanations (back to my human frailties rant) are all that is necessary to explain what happens in the world. No need for outlandish conspiracies.

link   
Maybe it was the room with the 27 virgins. He figured he might as well head there after hearing the copters.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So you trust the Pakistani security officials to be speaking the truth in reporting what bin Laden's wife said?

Well, I don't. Maybe they are lying because they are collaborating with Washington in perpetuating the myth that the Navy Seals killed Osama. Maybe, they are trying to provide a plausible explanation why no one in the neighborhood ever saw him. The story is falling apart by the hour. All the press reports about what "relatives" said are second-hand quotes from officials - not from what the reporters have got from their own interviews with these supposed relatives.

Remember Private Jessica Lynch and the lies told about her by the Pentagon? So don't try telling me that they would never lie.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I'm just passing along a bit of information. I'd say don't shoot the messenger, bit couriers seem to be in everyone's optics

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Guess there was something we shouldn't know in that article....

[qoute]Sorry...

The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.[qoute]

What charges this woman is held ? In fact there wasn't any arrest warrant for bin

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

I just checked the link. It still works.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm gonna call total BS on that info.
but ur free to choose as u wish

No man spends 5 years in solitary
confinement of his own free will.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Once again the story conveniently fits the Elvis model.
He too; rarely left Graceland in the last years.

David Grouchy

edit on 6-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I believe the powers that be in Pakistan knew that Osama Bin Laden was there.......our government has been giving Pakistan a lot of money and the powers that be there have been becoming rich.....now that Osama is dead...why should we give them any more money....now I ask you!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well, it wasnt really solitary. People came and went and he had access to certain items of leisure.

When I think about it I know plenty of people who just go to work then sit in front of a TV or computer or game console on their days off. They've lived that way for as long as Ive known them. Never really going anywhere or doing anything.

I bet a good 25% or more of Americans are living what is essentially a home confinement sentence and dont even realize it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
5 years in a room without stepping out? Could it be done? What about bathroom faculties?

Anyway all these stories mean nothing because there is no evidence of Osama being there. Wasn't he supposed to have died at least 5 years ago even with a dialysis machine?

I wonder how the world will react when it comes out that this story is a complete fabrication. There was a Canadian election on May 2. Osama's death was announced 12 hours before voting time.

The pro-war Conservative party won a majority.

This was not an accident.
edit on 6-5-2011 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
That settles it. Any man that can spend five years in one room with his wife must be insane.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Heck, you would have to be nuts to even want to live like that. then again, he had his wife and his weed...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I tend to disagree. Think about the fact that he WAS the most wanted man on the planet. He had so few people that he could "trust" knowing that he's a dead man if they find him.

I'll bet you that he was completely paranoid beyond anything we could ever expect.

No windows, no doors, BUT what gets me is that he had a fiber optic connection to the internet. So, the Pakistan security forces obviously were not watching to see who was visiting terrorist websites on their networks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

Wasnt it reported that there was no internet connection or phone lines in the compound?

top topics

join