It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Lie- The Financial House of Cards...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
.....is on it's last legs.

How long will this game continue? Will the Bernank survive the aftermath? If you don't care about the state of the economy or find the subject boring, you need to start paying attention. It is going to affect you and yours in a harsh way. Educate yourself and be prepared. It may be the right time to buy silver, as we may never see it at $ 35/oz. again. Buy and store food and water asap. The revolution could be underway sooner than you may think.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Hey man, thanks for posting this. I read that article earlier and thought it hit the nail right on the head. It's been a tough week to say the least. The TPTB are definitely launching a last desperate counter attack. I would not be surprised if this country economically collapses before the end of the year.

There is a growing rumor that Mike Krieger, the author of that piece, is Tyler Durden of Zerohedge. Regardless, Zerohedge in my opinion is the absolute best financial blog out there. I don't understand why more ATS members don't source him.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I truly bekieve the bigger lie is to buy gold and silver.
Buy things that you can really use, food, land, weaponry, household supplies and items, Etc.
If some rich fool sells all of his paper gold and silver and destabilizes the market creating a panic sale.
Said rich person will buy all of that physical back and bump the market with several dummies losing their investement in the process.
Now if the dollar does crash and all you own on is your house/land, you pay off said real estate with the old US toilet paper/currency.
Remember your note says US dollars, not yen, yuan, marks, Etc.
LAND FOOD GUNS then giggle simple as that.

If you do buy gold and silver how many coins will you pay for a sandwich when your baby is starving?
Seems truly stupid from that angle huh?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I truly bekieve the bigger lie is to buy gold and silver.
Buy things that you can really use, food, land, weaponry, household supplies and items, Etc.
If some rich fool sells all of his paper gold and silver and destabilizes the market creating a panic sale.
Said rich person will buy all of that physical back and bump the market with several dummies losing their investement in the process.
Now if the dollar does crash and all you own on is your house/land, you pay off said real estate with the old US toilet paper/currency.
Remember your note says US dollars, not yen, yuan, marks, Etc.
LAND FOOD GUNS then giggle simple as that.

If you do buy gold and silver how many coins will you pay for a sandwich when your baby is starving?
Seems truly stupid from that angle huh?

Touche....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Yep, if it crashes i hire my best buddies to work for me and feed their families with my supply until we stabilize.
By then we stay level while the rest go to desperate measures selling their gold for pennies....fractions of pennies on the dollar.
My dad bought physical silver years back when silver was $7 an ounce, gosh i wish he would have kept it.
He had a few hundred pounds to be exact he had 7 of those green boxes from the mint that carried 20 ounce coins per stack and i think 20 or 30 stacks per case, i don't fully recall, but it was alot.
Sold it all to buy a boat, now he could have bought a yacht.
That is why i see too much risk in metals, and i never call them precious.

(edit)
Found em!! the green monster box is what they are called!!!
OMG and they held 500 coins
500x7=3500
3500x say 40 dollars=140,000 add 35000 if he sold at $50 an ounce.
All of that for an investement of 18K.
edit on 5-5-2011 by g146541 because: green monster

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yeah, cases of Jim Beam and cigarettes would probably be better for trade, and it's unlikely the gubmint would try to confiscate those.

top topics

join