It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest and Sue CME Group and COMEX For Financial Crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Protest and Sue CME Group and COMEX For Financial Crimes

My message to GATA and investors:

Dear GATA,

On behalf of precious metal investors, I urge you to gather your wisdom and resources to react fast accordingly to the latest silver margin hikes (84% now) by CME Group.

This is an apparent international financial crime committed in broad daylight to cover-up COMEX shortage of physical silver (in particular) and gold. CME has perpetrated abuse of power, unfair practices, monopoly and anti-investors schemes.

The rumors about silver being parabolic are uneducated nonsense. In 1982, Silver was US$50 and a box of 18 oz Kellogg's Corn Flakes was US$1.25. Today (2011), 1 box of 12 oz of Kellogg's Corn Flakes costs US$3.79.

Millions of investors are affected around the world. Justice must be done.

Thanks & regards,
xxx

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
well its worth the try. all we can do is buy the dip and wait it out. The USD rise was called a few weeks ago and will be short term. once QE3 is anounced and under way we will be back on track with the true price of silver

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yep... this is all part of the design. While commodities plunge on paper... (remember physical price will be completely different than spot price now with these margin hikes), Helicopter Ben and his merry band of satan worshippers will swoop in and declare deflation is rampant and start showering the banks with more cash via QE3 to stave off the deflation. Meanwhile the dollar is plunging and real commodity prices, that is buying physical will be sky rocketing in no time.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Those are my thoughts as well. I was actually hoping for a pullback in silver so that I could increase my position. I think the dollar rally will be short and silver will rebound quickly the minute the dollar rally ends. I actually read a few weeks back that a correction back down to the $28/oz level in silver was expected followed by a quick climb back up to current levels. Don't remember which site that was on... Kitco maybe?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
reply to post by camaro68ss

Those are my thoughts as well. I was actually hoping for a pullback in silver so that I could increase my position. I think the dollar rally will be short and silver will rebound quickly the minute the dollar rally ends. I actually read a few weeks back that a correction back down to the $28/oz level in silver was expected followed by a quick climb back up to current levels. Don't remember which site that was on... Kitco maybe?

Yeah i belive that will happen to. Once the USD rises and the FED's clame we are now in a deflation the masses will accept QE3 after the largest margin calls in history and silver will go to the money.

Im Happy to see this as well. Im thinking really hard on maxing my 8,000 Credit card limit and dumping it in silver. "thinking about it" i dont know if i have the guts to do it. I for sure will be buying some 100OZ bars

new topics

top topics

join