It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama is dead fool.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Don't be gullible. Don't think that every major event that is reported by the msm is a lie. You people spend WAAAY too much time on ATS. Osama Bin Laden is dead, and if you could really PROVE that he wasn't, you would be on FOX News right now laying out your case.

Some of you people are so gullible, it sickens me. You want to create another conspiracy theory so that you can be entertained by the thought that the government is worse than they really are. Don't get me wrong, the government is corrupt, but seriously, what logical person would think that faking Osama's death has any relevance to any kind of real agenda.

You people that believe Osama isn't dead have way overactive imgainiations and way too much time on your hands.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

What about people like me who think he was killed 9 years ago. Are we included in your attack?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Listen up Mr. T.... Don't call people "fool" unless you have evidence to back up your statements!! Prove that the people who don't believe he was killed a few days ago are wrong....GOOD LUCK

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I havent heard one single person say, or imply that they thought OBL was still alive.
However, there are a plethora, myself included, of people that think he has been dead for several years.

Dont believe everything MSM tells you and even less of what the US government tells you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
People on here are a lot smarter than you're giving them credit for. There's so many unanswered questions with this, that's why people are suspicious.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by earthdude

I havent heard one single person say, or imply that they thought OBL was still alive.
However, there are a plethora, myself included, of people that think he has been dead for several years.

Dont believe everything MSM tells you and even less of what the US government tells you.

I guess I am that single person.

Maybe I'm a fool also.

You be the judge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated. I like to think that I am quite a rational person, not one for knee jerk reactions and conspiratorial thinking.
The problem is that I have been told many things by governments about Osama Bin Laden, who he is, the cave complex's he and his Al qaeda rag tag army had been hiding out in. I heard he had an illness, I heard benazir bhutto say that Osama had been killed. I was also told that Saddam Hussain was harboring Al Qaeda and had WMD that could strike the UK in 45 minutes.

when you are exposed to so much information, it begins to get harder to find fact from fiction, especially as those whom we are meant to trust are guilty of feeding us fiction.

I would believe some officially release pictures or a little bit of video. I would accept it and move on. Unfortunately I have to accept I wont see the pictures and I will have to take the word of those whom I am meant to trust, the same ones who have told me fictions in the past.
edit on 5-5-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

What about people like me who think he was killed 9 years ago. Are we included in your attack?

No. I said, if you believe he isn't dead.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Don't be gullible. Don't think that every major event that is reported by the msm is a lie. You people spend WAAAY too much time on ATS. Osama Bin Laden is dead, and if you could really PROVE that he wasn't, you would be on FOX News right now laying out your case.

Some of you people are so gullible, it sickens me. You want to create another conspiracy theory so that you can be entertained by the thought that the government is worse than they really are. Don't get me wrong, the government is corrupt, but seriously, what logical person would think that faking Osama's death has any relevance to any kind of real agenda.

You people that believe Osama isn't dead have way overactive imgainiations and way too much time on your hands.

Doesnt this imply you at the same time? By believing they are telling the truth about all of it makes YOU gullible. Think before you type or get off ATS.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Show of hands:

Who believes Osama is still alive?

*crickets*

Who is questioning the official account because you think Osama is still alive?

*crickets*

This is what is known as a straw man fallacy. You're arguing against something very few are claiming and making it look like you debunked the actual argument.
edit on 5/5/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Calm down chief

Most people aren't disputing the fact that he is dead. Most people believe that he died awhile back. Whether he died of natural causes or he was killed sometime in the past.

The timing of everything and the whitehouse not providing any evidence to the American people is what is suspect.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Show of hands:

Who believes Osama is still alive?

*crickets*

Who is questioning the official account because you think Osama is still alive?

*crickets*

This is what is known as a straw man fallacy. You're arguing against something very few are claiming and making it look like you debunked the actual argument.
edit on 5/5/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

I have to raise my hand for the first question.

I have to change your second question a little. I think Osama is alive because of the official account although up until Monday morning I would have said that he had been dead for years.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Personal attacks do not validate a "rant" or even further discussion.

Tell your rant to survivors of the 9/11 attacks who question what is going on. They have every right to question, as do people on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join