It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trusted deputy Ayman al-Zawahari betrayed Osama bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Dubai: Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden was betrayed by his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri who led US forces to his hideout as the two were involved in an intense power struggle, a Saudi newspaper has reported. The two top al Qaeda men had differences and the courier who led US forces to bin Laden was working and had more loyalties for Zawahiri, al Watan newspaper reported quoting Arab sources.

Hmmm ... this report bring another conspiracy ...so the US is cooperating all along with second most important men in Al Qaeda ?

daily.bhaskar.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They'd like us to believe that they only co-operate with the No. 2 ^^

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Dubai: Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden was betrayed by his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri who led US forces to his hideout as the two were involved in an intense power struggle, a Saudi newspaper has reported.

The two top al Qaeda men had differences and the courier who led US forces to bin Laden was working and had more loyalties for Zawahiri, al Watan newspaper reported quoting Arab sources.

Which is it, he led or the courier led

Captured insurgent gave nick name of
Binnys messenger, 2 years later
got his real name

edit on 5-5-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If a nuke goes off somewhere in the west, then Panetta had a bad coin flip...for us though.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So now we have the good bad guy and the bad bad guy.

Will someone tell me who's the good good guy?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This already has a thread, but no he did betray him to the Americans. Even if A-Zawhairi wanted rid of his prodigy, Bin Laden, turning to the Americans is something he just would never conceder. I think this could be a really bad propaganda attempt. There is no way this is true, and as such I refuse to believe it (I have been using that phrase allot on the OBL threads oh dear)

top topics

join