It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is NOT for the faint of heart: D.C. Street Sorcery (documentary)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
thanks to all for supplying the great infos!

heres a video series about the saturnalian cult that is pretty nifty...

Saturnalian Cult Revealed

if you know yourself spiritually, religion will not scare you. in fact, religion (spiritual control) and its interpretations have been a great and CONSTANT reminder of why i have MY secrets and my OWN places of spiritual retreat. of course though, "WE" are "MY", as soon as whatever is supposed to happen, happens...

edit on 17-5-2011 by egregore because: semantics

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

hey alaskan,

no worries on the length of that quote. great parallel info there! thanks for the thread link as well!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow, did you see their website

dcstreetsorcery.com...

It never ceases to amaze me how much effort people will put into nothing. This is obviously a case of fitting your beliefs into facts, and not shaping beliefs from facts, as it should be.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

dcstreetsorcery.com...

It never ceases to amaze me how much effort people will put into nothing. This is obviously a case of fitting your beliefs into facts, and not shaping beliefs from facts, as it should be.

just went to their site! i think its great! kinda like midget wrestling, or stripping siamese twins, or dr. phil... my laptop broke a couple of days ago so i have to borrow the monster-in-laws. that devil/sorcerer thing is now her new desktop background!!!

thanks! no, seriously, THANKS for posting that link...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by egregore

Just watched the whole thing and thank you for reminding me of some things by watching it.
There's no way this happened by accident. Its amazing to me that our capital was designed with similar mysteries as those found in previous power centers such as Egypt, Rome and Babylon.
Great post and again thank you.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

dcstreetsorcery.com...

Ha! if you will watch the video you would hear him say that you would say that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join