It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice that the only...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
After viewing the photos of the house where OBL was killed I noticed there were oddly no guns in those photos. The only one was the green toy gun under the shoulder of one of the couriers. How could it be that the world's most dangerous terrorist wanted by the world's most powerful nation was shot & killed and no guns were seen in those photos? Now I admit the photos were limited in the fringe areas however given the circumstances wouldn't it be logical that if the couriers were shooting at the SEAL Team during this shootout that a gun or two would be in the photos? I have a difficult time comprehending that the couriers may have been holding a green toy gun and they were shot. I also have a hard time considering OBL was there and unarmed. But thats what the gov said now didn't they? So perhaps the 6 year old and his wife's story is correct....He was unarmed and captured then shot and killed later.

The photo on the Reuters website also showed the bedroom where OBL was supposedly shot & killed. After blowing it up on my big screen I cannot locate any weapons or anything remotely resembling a gun. I doubt seriously that SEALs would take AK47's or other rifles with them or have any reason to move them out of camera view points. Unless of course they were never there. I also observed that the home where OBL lived isn't as shot up as I would expect it to be during this type of op The gov stated that he used his wife as a shield however that story changed quickly. His wife who was taken into custody by Paki Police stated that she was shot then Bin Laden was taken into custody then shot later. Something isn't right here folks. We need to not lose sight in the post 911 hype over the US killing him and keep digging.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

i noticed no osama hmmm.

and no photos of guns and none have or will be released.

however standing operatinve procedure is to kick away weapons away from any perp.

dunno strange tho

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Humint1

i noticed no osama hmmm.

and no photos of guns and none have or will be released.

however standing operatinve procedure is to kick away weapons away from any perp.

dunno strange tho

Well we know that the operatives took a lot of stuff from the compound, would they leave weapons behind? seems to me they wouldn't .. but I could be wrong.. I would find it hard to believe that the compound had no weapons.. I'm not surprised they were unarmed though if this raid was really that unexpected

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I understand the "proceadural" thing regarding moving any weapons away however to show none is odd. The photos of the Columbine shooters "suicide" scene come to mind here.... dead bodys + weapons = point made.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
who knows guys we can sit here and speculate all we want to and we will never know the truth.

i am sure there was weapons there osamas favorite was the ak-47.

altho the "couriers" would not necessarily be armed and osama thought that he was in a safe area.

they might have figured the pakistani army would protect them since they knew he was there.

i just dunno

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Two men photographed were dressed in traditional Pakistani clothing, while another was in a T-shirt. The photos showed the men with blood streaming from their mouths, noses and ears, Reuters reports.

Their hands and arms were often cropped out of the pictures as they were taken from a close-up distance. No weapons were seen on their bodies, but one of the photos showed what appeared to be a child's plastic green and orange water pistol lying near a man's shoulder.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join