It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All These Distractions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The past month or two I have begun to notice a pattern, quiet the evil one perhaps. As we all know the last few months have been filled with lots of madness and discrepancies. It has come to my attention that us conspirators are being duped.

If you haven't noticed, every time there is a big story, a few weeks later another one over takes it, usually by "breaking news."

For example;
The Fukusihma problem in Japan were quickly over taken by Libya.
Followed by Libya being over took by the Birthers.
Now all the birthers have been over took by OBL(osama bin laden).
What's next you might ask? We will see, but I guarantee you the same reaction will occur.

Every time this "switch," occurs however is usually started by the MSM. Basically, all our debates are swayed by the MSMs coverage.

What seems to strike me as odd as that all of these "switches," are usually involved with lots of debates, truthing, debunking, and just a whole lot of arguing in general. What amazes me is that people don't realize the those small conflicts (like the birthers) are just simple distractions.

All of you currently in these debates, I hope you realize that you are subliminally giving in to what TPTB want you to do. That is to be an unorganized. They want to break down the trust barriers, they want to make us look like loonies that will flame at the site of disapproval. This is a stage that is meant for improv, but we are following their script so to speak.

My proposal today is to end all this nonsense. Quiet the hundreds of threads that wasted all that brain power and maybe put it to some good use.

As the saying goes that built the USA;
United we stand, Divided we fall.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I agree we need to be united, not fighting I see what you're talking about I hate it all the name calling and anger its why the wars are still being fought on our tax dollars and our children's tax dollars.

things need to change people, realize whats important in life.
edit on 5/4/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

you have given a perfect example of the massive awakening that is ongoing at the moment and gathering huge momentum. the very essence of your thread shows how you have taken a step back and noticed the charade that is being played out to keep us turning and twitching, to keep us arguing and fighting. to keep us afraid of the dark.

It is to stop us from becoming still. when we become still and allow it, this world starts to reveal itself. I can't put into words what you will see if you do this.

you do not need to worry about 'divided we fall'

we cannot be divided. the illusion is fake like everything else.

your observation is heart lifting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The real issue is that the dollar is tanking, jobs are not materializing, the debt ceiling issue has not been dealt with, and the global economy is still teetering. The recent rash of natural disasters is not helping either. Freedoms are eroding and the Bill of Rights is being systematically and subtly dismantled. That's the stuff they don't really talk much about. But birth certificates and terrorist deaths are the order of the day on the MSM. IN other words -distractions so we don't act on our justifiable anger against the worthless scumbags who think they own us.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
The real issue is that the dollar is tanking, jobs are not materializing, the debt ceiling issue has not been dealt with, and the global economy is still teetering. The recent rash of natural disasters is not helping either. Freedoms are eroding and the Bill of Rights is being systematically and subtly dismantled. That's the stuff they don't really talk much about. But birth certificates and terrorist deaths are the order of the day on the MSM. IN other words -distractions so we don't act on our justifiable anger against the worthless scumbags who think they own us.

I totally agree my friend.
I believe all these distractions are in place so whoever deems necessary can make it out before the storm truly hits.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Star and flag for you bro. Thats exsactly what i have been thinking. Look at all the threads about Osama. Then how they bring out something new about the operation. Just to keep us occupied. Oh bugger. We just had another earthquake as im typeing this out. They must be listening then pushing the button at haarp. ( Just kidding.) Anyways, me thinking out loud here. I think we should all get busy like the youth in Egypt has. Before they roll out another big false flag. Lets give them a story to go HMMMMM.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys

Star and flag for you bro. Thats exsactly what i have been thinking. Look at all the threads about Osama. Then how they bring out something new about the operation. Just to keep us occupied. Oh bugger. We just had another earthquake as im typeing this out. They must be listening then pushing the button at haarp. ( Just kidding.) Anyways, me thinking out loud here. I think we should all get busy like the youth in Egypt has. Before they roll out another big false flag. Lets give them a story to go HMMMMM.

Getting busy like Egypt will most likely end up the same way Libya is.
Our best bet is to do something more subtle, something that will sting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Stuff happens. Maybe its not convenient for it happen when it does but it happened regardless. You can analyze it forever but the fact is,is that the world changes. Maybe Obama should have released OBL death in 2016 when hes out of office.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What you are referring to as distraction is them changing the programming. Yeah, I know, that's crazy. I've heard someone call it the rabbit hole effect. Some call it the Nostradamus effect. All paths converging. It's bigger than you might realize and more people are starting to see it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
have you ever seen the juggler guy or gal that spins dozens of plates on long sticks...
and keeps adding more spinning plates by jostling the slower spinning plates back into a rapid spin
and Viola he/she has perhaps 30-50 plates spinning on long sticks taking up the whole stage.

That is the the correct description...instead of a deliberate attempt to distract the CT dot connectors on this and other sites.

We are here to witness, to discern the patterns through the Noise (or distraction as you say)

i find it challenging the more noise they dream up to fog their nefarious schemes

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
have you ever seen the juggler guy or gal that spins dozens of plates on long sticks...
and keeps adding more spinning plates by jostling the slower spinning plates back into a rapid spin
and Viola he/she has perhaps 30-50 plates spinning on long sticks taking up the whole stage.

That is the the correct description...instead of a deliberate attempt to distract the CT dot connectors on this and other sites.

We are here to witness, to discern the patterns through the Noise (or distraction as you say)

i find it challenging the more noise they dream up to fog their nefarious schemes

While I agree our place on Earth is to experience, I think the juggler is just a diversion from looking at the main stage of the fair if you know what I mean

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I wasn't going to do this, but I won't feel good about myself if I don't.
I want you all to see the actuality of this post, no need to star and flag me.
Read between the lines my friends, and please heed my warnings.

Good day.

edit on 6-5-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The world is a busy place, so this should come as no surprise. If there were less going on in the MSM then I would be overly concerned because then you'd know that something is afoot.

The best thing to keep in mind is that if it isn't one thing, it's another.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I agree.

The majority of people on this site (including myself) are fascinated by recent events because they are fresh and new points of argument can be raised. Same reason why people love tabloids so much.

Let's face it, ATS is an entertainment site first and foremost, not necessarily a serious forum for serious discussion.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX55XX
I agree.

The majority of people on this site (including myself) are fascinated by recent events because they are fresh and new points of argument can be raised. Same reason why people love tabloids so much.

Let's face it, ATS is an entertainment site first and foremost, not necessarily a serious forum for serious discussion.

And I do understand that ATS is an entertainment site for non-seriousness too, but when we have all these people paranoid about TPTB taking them over with all these "plots," they skew from their true plot.

new topics

top topics

join