It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama: A bullet to the head but is he really dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yo guys,

So with Bin Laden over every newspaper and TV channel right now people are starting to ask questions, especially on the internet. The main one being, is he really dead? A lot of people are saying 'I SMELL BULL****' for one reason or another. I read this article covering some of these conspiracy theories, one of the more far fetched being that Obama is actually Osama...lol.

Check it out here

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Yo guys,

So with Bin Laden over every newspaper and TV channel right now people are starting to ask questions, especially on the internet. The main one being, is he really dead? A lot of people are saying 'I SMELL BULL****' for one reason or another. I read this article covering some of these conspiracy theories, one of the more far fetched being that Obama is actually Osama...lol.

With all the hype over the photos of the dead Bin Laden for the past few days, I don't see how they can NOT release them. For every person who'd be horrified at seeing a human being with half his head missing, there'd be someone else with a morbid curiosity and who wouldn't be put off by it. In addition, there definitely were eyewitnesses who survived the assault that are (supposedly) being returned to their original countries, and it's only a matter of time before the hordes of reporters track them down.

Maybe the conspiracy theorists should wait until they actually see the evidence declaring it to be fake in knee jerk reflex...?
edit on 4-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phixion

Dude, he was shot in the face with a rocket launcher apparently....Since when does a bullet wound to the head be so bad you can't post the picture?? NEVER

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by phixion

Dude, he was shot in the face with a rocket launcher apparently....Since when does a bullet wound to the head be so bad you can't post the picture?? NEVER

What world do you live in?

Are you aware that bullets can do many things to a skull.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Apparently I live in a world in which the #1 terrorist in the world was "supposedly killed". Do you want to see Saddam Huessein hung, or dead?? I can find that for you....Do you want to see JFK's head blown off?? Check...Do you want to see Osama with a bullet hole around his left eye...NOPE....I do want to see it but I can't along with everyone else because the picture is too bad...COME ON

new topics

top topics

join