It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man found crucified, wearing crown of thorns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Suicide does seem rather implausible.

Put a gash in your side and keep on working?
Drill a hole thru one hand and then hold the drill with that damaged hand and drill another hole in your remaining good hand?? Nah
After all of that self injury somehow nail yourself to a vertical cross? Uh, uh! I mean, once you have one hand nailed down, how do you do the final hand??

If this guy intended on doing himself in or becoming a martyr he had at least one other person, and possibly more to help him do it. This means there are at least 2 or 3 crazy, religious nuts in that part of the world. Not sure who is worse the guy on the cross or the ones who helped him.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I dont think this is a suicide... How exactly do you tie yourself to a cross.... Someone put him up there.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Strange piece of news, how exactly does one nail themselves to a cross? Seems more like an assisted suicide/reenactment gone wrong. At the other end of the spectrum it could be a particularly grusome murder/ritual killing. Regardless, Rest in peace.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

My thoughts exactly. Once you got the 1st nail in...if you could (which is doubtful), how the hell do you get the other nail in with that first hand nailed up?? hmmm...gimme a sec...lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Don't tell me - it's Osama Bin Laden's 10th death!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
It was Osama Bin Laden

Lol. You beat me to it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Maybe he was one of those super obnoxious proselytizing "evangelicals" who spend every free second knocking on people's doors, shoving the Bible in their faces, and pronouncing how sinful they are being? Someone finally snapped and decided to let him 'meet his maker'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join