It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All About Bin Laden's True Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can honestly say that not very many people on ATS are giving much information on his death, rather than, "He died in 2002/2001. Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They're not really doing much help for us, and them saying that is just as credible as Obama's announcement on Bin Laden's death Sunday evening. Well, here is my first non-introductory thread on ATS, and I hope I'm doing some help for others that are hesitant of Bin Laden's death.

I have conveniently compiled all of my sources to raise my cogency.

Throughout his later years, Bin Laden had been suffering from liver and kidney problems. Though I'm not so sure about his liver[3], I do know that he was suffering kidney failure and ordered a dialysis. [1] According to some Egyptian newspaper, Bin Laden had died in December 2001 due to lung complications, and died a "natural and quiet death." His funeral was in Tora Bora, a mountain region in eastern Afghanistan. [2] One thing to mention is that he could not travel across the Middle East with nonfunctional kidneys or a bad liver. From Afghanistan to his supposable death in Islamabad, that's 308 miles direct distance, as if the world was flat. Therefore, it would be illogical to believe Obama, saying that Bin Laden was killed in Islamabad.

I believe that it is very suspicious of Obama releasing information about Bin Laden's death now. It seems like he's trying to sound all goody-good-boy after his recent birth certificate was proven fraudulent and to help himself win the election of 2012. I really don't like this guy, and I do do hope that he is not reelected for this blatant propaganda.

I am currently looking through different videos of Bin Laden to check for differences between the real Bin Laden and the fake one(s). Once I am done, I will continue this thread with different videos of him.

SOURCES:
[1] www.guardian.co.uk... (Paragraphs 8-9)
[2] www.legitgov.org...
[3] community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Red beans and ricely yours,
Catswithbigpaws

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There are several threads already covering OBL, his death and the many conspiracy theories surrounding the operation in Pakistan.

Please add your comments/theories to one or more of them.

Closed.

join