It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suppressed inventions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have always suspected that we the people were being ripped off by government and large corporations shelving or destroying new inventions that could make our lives safer, less expensive to maintain and better.

What we need to do is to encourage Michael Moore to do one of his expos� movies on the subject, then maybe something will happen. If you agree with me, let's all send emails to Mr. Moore to encourage him to do just that.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
When you say "inventions" what do you mean? I have no doubt that new types of medications are kept back, or the mass production of a gasless car has been canned. Or do you mean inventions that we would use on an every day basis, like a microwave?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You need to be more specific about what kind of inventions you suspect might be being held back?

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Maybe they mean any invention that�s better, and that would benefit all of us, whether its medical or mechanical.

Btw does anyone know if this is a hoax? It�s called the air car.

www.theaircar.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That Air Car looks like a vaild thing to me, but I haven't the slightest clue about figuring if somethings a hoax or not.

Anyways, heres a site on some "hidden inventions".

Hidden Inventions

[edit on 30-7-2004 by The_Last_Gunslinger]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would think peace and stability are more important than bringing back suppressed invention.

MM is more focused on the presidential Elections rather than bringing up the issue of suppressed inventions. Suppressed inventions, lol, anything to sway the public from the elections.

top topics

join