It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler reacts to bin Laden news!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Very little occurs in popular culture and the news without a comment from YouTube Hitler, and Osama bin Laden's death is no exception. As U.S. Internet reaction ranges from serious to seriously tasteless, a much-abused scene from the 2004 German film "Der Untergang" ("The Downfall") is given yet another context by way of fresh subtitles. In this version, Hitler expresses shock and outrage upon learning that his pal bin Laden's Pakistan compound "got owned worse than the Davidians."

Thought this was funny.

Digital Source

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
if i could give you a million stars i would.. that was so fvcking hilarious!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Bwhahaha, genius.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That brings light onto the subject; Humour is great for that!
Well done, I loved it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i lol'd

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
now THAT is a work of art ...... made my day !

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"Compound got owned worse than the Davidians"? Do you mean like Branch Davidians and David Koresh?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
the video intro

haha yeh that was bloody funny wasnt it?
stupid humour edited by imbeciles

the vid was right as the german saying "Clearly we once again underestimated the americans and are getting our asses stomped...im not surprised, america took their time to get involved in ww1,but also supporting germany,EXAMPLE ww1, to get america involved they planted a cruise ship (lusitania) with ammunitions, a nod to the germans and a u-boat torpedoed it..yrs later its been proved that the lusitania was carrying arms, and so proving that the sub was right in sinking the lusitania...never the less america orchestrated an involvement, to involve themselves for business reasons only..its there in your face if you look...im no way saying usa public were involved, we were all decepted and all caught up in the lies and in ur face propaganda...ive said to much lol...

ww2 same circumstances with japan
edit on 3-5-2011 by davesmart because: forgot 2 mention ww2 japan pushed into fighting

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

This was pure greatness. One of the best uses of subtitling that scene that I've seen.

new topics

top topics

join