It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your personal special ability

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wasnt sure of what forum to put this in so I put it in a general one.

Ayway, myself I seem to have a good ability for picking up peoples feelings like I have good gut instincts. I can easily tell if I have pissed somebody off, if someone is attracted to me, if someone is an unpleasent person etc. I sometimes find myself cringeing with embarrasment if im with someone who is 'joking around' with another person who I can see is getting very tired of it but the others think nothing of it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ive had and was born with the CRINGE factor, i was born in glasgow and there its called a brass kneck, but still the same thing lol, im glad you touched this subject....maybe i will cringe 2morrow after re-reading this lol..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
haha whats the 'cringe factor'

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

im great at growing plants of all kinds(not just weed lol) im great at cooking and great at making music

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I can talk bull# better than anyone else I know, seriously!!!!!! Just ask me

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
ive had and was born with the CRINGE factor, i was born in glasgow and there its called a brass kneck, but still the same thing lol, im glad you touched this subject....maybe i will cringe 2morrow after re-reading this lol..

Can you please explain what the cringe factor is? I've never heard that name used for it, but if it's what I think it is, then I probably have it too.

I was born with a strong intuition. Although I often think of it as heightened common sense, nonetheless, it has gotten me and my friends out of trouble dozens of times.

I was also born with the gift of observation. Which is more of a curse now that I'm older. I was shy growing up, so I would just observe all things around me, especially people.....which unfortunately lets me see the "real" side of people, even when they are trying to hide things. Even the people I would call friends.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My gift is always being in the right place at the right time. With my animals, it is almost telepathic. If someone at home takes ill, and I'm at work, I can sense it. I have had this ability since I was a child, and trust it implicitly. It has never been wrong yet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I am a sensitive. I can walk into a home and pick up on energies, positive or negative. I also have a special ability to make people laugh their butts off! This is the power I enjoy utilizing the most. I sing pretty darm well too!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I KnowStuff...I Love your tin foil hat! Made my day, it did!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well I wish I could report that I have several amazing special abilities...but I'm still looking lol.

I think like you OP that I do have a knack for reading people's feelings much better than the average person. Sometimes my husband will say something to someone and before even looking at them, I know how the comment went over, even if I've only just met that person..so I guess that is pretty special. Wow...re-reading that sentence I also have a special knack for run on sentences

I seem to be a good 'UN' type person as well. I can usually de-escalate a situation fairly quickly as I HATE controversy and arguments and will just about do anything to stop others from getting riled up as it makes me quite nervous and unsafe feeling.

Michelle

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Thats not actually me its a pic of my cat, but I helped him make the hat so thank you

Oh yeah nearly forgot.... I make perfectly fitting tin foil hats for any head size or shape.

Send head measurements and Cheque for $50 to..............................
edit on 3-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That pic of your cat made me laugh. Wonder if I could get one of the persians to sit still.......

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can fix just about anything man made given the tools, information and enough time.

Man made... man fixed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I was born with a built-in BS detector. This has enabled me to have no need to follow fads and cult-like behaviors of liars.

new topics

top topics

join