It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama conspiracy theorists find a home on the web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I can guarantee that someone from the government has an account registered with ATS. Big Brother is watching you, people!Link

The same bloggers who have questioned US President Barack Obama about his birthplace and even his university marks are now drumming up internet conspiracies claiming that, rather than being buried in the Arabian Sea as claimed, bin Laden is either alive or has been dead for years. Read more: www.smh.com.au...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
One problem with their column is that it isn't just fringe conspiracy theorists asking questions this time. It's the regular Joe who DID believe the official account until 'Oh cool. They finally got Osama. Wait. What? THEY DUMPED HIS BODY IN THE OCEAN?!'

Sorry but the government screwed the pooch on that one. It is VERY reasonable and not 'fringe paranoia' for us to ask for some confirmation about that one. That is a highly bizarre claim and we deserve some sort of evidence instead of their word. That is all we ask and it's not too much to ask nor is it unreasonable.

They need to throw a bone here but they have done nothing. So if there is distrust circulating, it's THEIR fault alone.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And for the government agents watching, someone owes me $25 million. I caught Osama 4 years ago so I would like my reward. Sorry I dumped his body into the Gulf of Mexico so I can't really confirm it but I have some footage.

I would like my reward now. Thanks!

P.S. If you don't believe me, you're a paranoid conspiracy theorist, by the way. So cough up my cash, please, if you don't want to be considered a lunatic for doubting me.

new topics

join