It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polling Kerry's Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here is a Gallup Poll done on Senator Kerry's acceptance speech to the DNC.

To me, it was full of good intentions and slogans, but no real substance.

Thoughts? Opinions?

PRINCETON, NJ -- It is clear that Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention may be one of the defining moments of the presidential campaign this year.

Here is a discussion of several key issues surrounding the speech -- from the public's perspective.

Results of Gallup Poll

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I thought it was a good speech. I especially liked the phrase from Abe Lincoln about Not, God being on our side but that we should humbly be on God's side. Im an athiest/agnostic too.

Critique: He needs to do face exercises. That botox is bad news paralizing the face muscles. He needs to have his face reflect the ways he feels about things. That is what an audience 'reads' in the way of body language. Not to fake it, but just get his face to naturally respond to his emotions. Look at Edwards, his face is very animated and expressive.

Kerry has the emotions, he just needs to show them in his face. Then viewers will respond to him and it turns into a kind of feedback loop.

GO KERRY!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I agree with slank, in my case I want a president that will come forward to handle the issues of this country no a poppet that handle the issues and well being of the busisness partners over the well being of the nation. I want a president that will think before it acts with no regard to the people of this nation. I want a president that will ask what this nation want and not just act and tell the nation this what you got deal with it.

I like Kerry speech and if he wins and don't deliver I will vote him out just the same.

new topics

join