It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi everyone i live in Lampasas,Texas,man is the weather crazy here for the last two weeks it has been so hot,near the 90's,Then boom yeaterday and today it is in the 55 degree area,anybody else having strange weather fluctuations in their areas,I can't believe it is this cold in May!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
for the last 2 years friend

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome to Michigan!
Just kidding. My sister lives in Kileen and last christmas it was raining here and snowing down there!
I have a feeling these weather patterns have all happened before. Probably long enough ago that we weren't recording the patterns, though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Snow then 80s in New Hampshire couple weeks ago. Been in the 60-70s during day, night gets to 30s, and lots of Fall-Out rain just in time for outdoor gardens. Mmmmmm.... Fried Glowing Green Tomatoes!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

notice any spaying in the sky chemtrails or haze in the sky day or 2 before the cold spell??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well usually went it gets hot here it stays that way,that is quite a drop in temperature from 90's to 55 degrees it feels like freaky winter here again LOL

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

As a matter of fact yes i did,it was saturday when i noticed the sky was criscross with chemtrails and the sky looked really strange

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm in Michigan and it's been ridiculous here. We usually already have the a/c running and it's barely gotten above 60 this year... My plants are all doing really poorly and it's supposed to get down to freezing tonight. It's been nothing but constant rain or clouds and no sunshine. I can't remember the last time I was shivering in May, it's insane

top topics

join