It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Baja, Texas and Stonehenge have in common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The reason I ask is I looked at the USGS earthquake map and there were two large EQs in Texas. Look at the map and see that the two draw a line which runs perpendicular and intersects with larger EQs in Baja. That line runs up the madrid fault, along the Apps and possibly intersect with DC, NY, etc. From what I understand, this line along the US east coast intersects with Stonehenge for some mysterious reason.

Is the US about to split into half, ripped along this seam?

AND,,, could this be the horn in Revelation that splits into two horns (on the beast)?

I sound like a conspiracy nut I know but I have long thought the US is the beast/Babylon in the Bible who goes down in flames and all the nations mourn because they were drunk with the blood she drank. There is a strong connection between Babylon and the US too. Let me know what you think please.

2X

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 2XOHsurf

the last thing you should fear is sounding like a conspiracy nut. every major revelation, shift in thought, discovery or influential event stared with some "raving lunatic" shouting to the masses something that they are incapable of believing. for some reason, there's been this big ATS backlash against died in the wool conspiracy theorists lately, and it's really sad. i think the MSM's lambasting of birthers and Glenn Beck losing his job has cost many an ATS member their backbone as of late.

i like your scripture tie-in, i don't practice any religion, but i think inspired writings hold universal Truths in them. i'm with you and the dreadlocked Rastas; America is Babylon and it's only a matter of hours now until we fall.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
could you provide a link to the page you are seeing this on or some other links with relative info on the connection to Stonehenge?
as for mystery babylon the great, are you saying that Americans are responsible for all those killed on the earth including prophets, saints?

And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

www.biblegateway.com...

For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Yes, here is the map. Look at "Real Time - USA" for 5-2-2011. Sorry I can't capture the real time image but if my theory is correct it will continue to accumulate.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Regarding Revelation 18:24. there is of course a lot of symbolism and it must be treated as thus. Babylon is not necessarily geographically speaking. There is a spirit of Babylon. Apply Ephesians 6:12 here

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Babylon represents a spiritual force. It is also geographically impossible for Iraq to fulfill the prophecy and the author obviously knew that. Sounds more like NY to me, or the eastern seaboard.

So the more a political entity (beast) takes on the spirit of Babylon the more G~d addresses by the ruling spirit, this is my liberal way of looking at it. Also since the mark of the beast is the number of "a man" or in other words 'humanity' which is similar to "democracy" = ruled by men. Possibly we will need a national ID number to vote in the future.

I'm not slamming democracy or America but I do see us as changing from our original spirit. Ame-rica = "rich in love". If there is a rapture (which I don't have any theory about), whatever love remains in America will evaporate.

2X

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I originally began to develop this view because I always thought that 2 Thessalonians 2:7, “he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way” was referring to America. We are the one who allows Israel to exist and grow, until we are "taken out of the way" and they are forced to make a deal with the 10 headed beast. I believe Christians have it wrong when they think this refers to the rapture. Remember... ALL scripture is Israel - centric with everyone else a player in their story.

The EU has 10 permanent members, referred to as the WEU. In January of 2007 began a 7 year contract named the ENPI, which Israel was the first to sign the deal. The ENP is a package of financial incentives to go along with the EU and develop a relationship. Exactly 3.5 years into the ENPI it is reevaluated. Surely you must know about Javier Solana and the Recommendation 666? (most people have no clue what the EU is) There is just so much to substantiate the general theory it is incredible IMHO.

In Feb 2006, becoming more convinced of my theory I wrote on a newsgroup that America was about to experience a "non-linear event" that would make us a trivial player on the world stage. And that this would initiate the "beginnings of birth pangs" or "sorrows".

Since recording that on the internet there have been Indonesia eq, Haiti, Chile, New Zealand, Japan, Iceland volcano, and a little financial stock market thingy event. Not to mention the gulf disaster, Katrina, Fukushima etc.

www.mapreport.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by 2XOHsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2XOHsurf
reply to post by Rustami

Regarding Revelation 18:24. there is of course a lot of symbolism and it must be treated as thus. Babylon is not necessarily geographically speaking. There is a spirit of Babylon. Apply Ephesians 6:12 here

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

I agree regarding not being geographical but spiritual and by "world" -rulers, I think these few scriptures though there are many more help focus on a positive identification and thanks for the link

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.

Babylon represents a spiritual force. It is also geographically impossible for Iraq to fulfill the prophecy and the author obviously knew that. Sounds more like NY to me, or the eastern seaboard.

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters

God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us

And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest. And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve

As then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

So the more a political entity (beast) takes on the spirit of Babylon the more G~d addresses by the ruling spirit, this is my liberal way of looking at it. Also since the mark of the beast is the number of "a man" or in other words 'humanity' which is similar to "democracy" = ruled by men. Possibly we will need a national ID number to vote in the future.

This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

I'm not slamming democracy or America but I do see us as changing from our original spirit. Ame-rica = "rich in love". If there is a rapture (which I don't have any theory about), whatever love remains in America will evaporate.

Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot

For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy

the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby

Even that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there—false ones, really —who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations.

all quotes available here-www.biblegateway.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

top topics

join