It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, I Say We forget About Usama and Lighten the Mood......What Is Your Current Ringtone and Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Since the non news broke last night, I have found myself angrier today than I have been In A long time.
I mean mad at everybody! The kids are driving me nuts, my husband is on my last nerve, my parents are irritating me, friends on facebook are even too much........

Finally, I realized it's not them, it's me. I need to walk away from all the maddness and take a break.
I'm sure I'm not alone................Please join me in this most non-sensical thread.......

What is your current ringtone and why.

Mine is Born On the Bayou by CCR. I love Creedance and my family is from Louisiana! I'm a true
Cajun!
Thanks,

Pax

edit on 2-5-2011 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm running Tuesday's Gone by the great Lynyrd Skynyrd. No real reason other than I just love the song, once a redneck, always a redneck!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Not a big gadget freak.
I have a phone my company pays for and if it weren't for my job I wouldn't have a cellphone.
My ring tone is the default thing that comes with the phone.
I have never downloaded a ringtone in my life and more then likely wouldn't have a clue how to do it if i wanted to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Table away
Reason being my wife likes the song.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
the Muppet show's ringtone, nuff said really lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg

Table away
Reason being my wife likes the song.

Sunny Sweeney, nice! You should get her some of her other stuff, really good as well.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I wanna play I wanna play! I need a break from the news!!

Mine is "Brown Eyed Girl"

2 reasons.. 1) I do have brown eyes
2) it wouldn't be the proper for me to have "The Bitch is Back" blaring from my phone

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Rob Zombie - Dragula, because I like it of coerce lol
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Iron Maiden "The Trooper". I just love the song

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In honour of the latest american idiocy I brought out of retirement American Idiot for my ringtone. Had been using Radio Clash by The Clash (I change ringtones often and set different ones for different people) for my message tone (sms notification) using Run through the Jungle by Creedence Clearwater Revival - though switching that out for American Woman by the Guess Who.. Hehe later may go to the terrorist oops tourist area where the westerners hang out and watch the americans get offended by my ringtone

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My ring tone is are you gonna kiss me or not by Thompson Square. I just love the song!! The music video makes me smile!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter
I wanna play I wanna play! I need a break from the news!!

Mine is "Brown Eyed Girl"

2 reasons.. 1) I do have brown eyes
2) it wouldn't be the proper for me to have "The Bitch is Back" blaring from my phone

Okay, this made me lol! Growing up I remember telling my sister her theme song was playing when"The Bitch Is Back" came on. She told on me and I was grounded. MY response "See!"

THANKS guys your responses are great!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
my ring tone is ... ugh i forgot, ive got no friends to remind me what it is, anyway my phone has a 2-tone screen and plays snake so i guess it doesnt matter anyway.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
OP glad you brought it up...

Can anyone point me in the direction of an iphone app (3GS) that will allow me to convert songs on my iphone to ringtones (if this is even possible)....preferably a free app

Back on topic,

"old school phone" ring tone....think rotary dial phone.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
OP glad you brought it up...

Can anyone point me in the direction of an iphone app (3GS) that will allow me to convert songs on my iphone to ringtones (if this is even possible)....preferably a free app

Back on topic,

"old school phone" ring tone....think rotary dial phone.

It is possible. My Boyfriend had that app on his old iphone before he has to get a replacement after cracking the screen a couple weeks ago. I will call him and ask if he remembers the name.

Not sure if this is the one he had. Im still trying to get ahold of him but I found this on google.

www.techmixer.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

Okay he doesn't remember the name but you can find a bunch of different ones if you google it.

edit on 2-5-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good topic.

My main ringtone is Spider Pig from the Simpsons Movie.

For my mother, I have the Imperial March from Star Wars.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here's the ringtone I have set for my wife when she's calling.

Its just appropriate in so many ways.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have a different ringtone for all of my close family/friends so that I know who is calling without looking... my favorite.... The Halloween movie them song for my wife when she calls...... you figure it out!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

OMG! I love this! If my husband hears this, no doubt this will be his ringtone for me! I'm definitely
feeling ya on this one!

Thanks for sharing,

Pax

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldoneggshells
I have a different ringtone for all of my close family/friends so that I know who is calling without looking... my favorite.... The Halloween movie them song for my wife when she calls...... you figure it out!

Reminds me of my best friends ringtone she had for her soon to be ex-husband.......The theme from PSYCHO!!
Take my word for it very appropriate! LOL!

top topics

join