It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden events that rub me the wrong way....How about you??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There are a lot of things about this Osama Bin Laden death that really rubs me the wrong way.

1. To take our eyes away from the birth certificate scam
2. The only witness who cooperated in the whereabouts of OBL was killed in the compound??
3. We finally killed OBL almost 10 years after 9/11 and the new election is coming up??
4. OBL body was in a helicopter which was shot down and now OBL body is buried under the ocean??
5. A fake picture of Osama Bin Laden posted with his death article??

There are many more, I want someone with a different perspective to paint me a picture of what they think about all of these things happening that are all in the "Grey" area. Everything is so wishy washy in my eyes and I think there are much bigger things being covered up by this whole thing.

edit on 5/2/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

The courier wasnt a cooperating witness .. the "cooperating witness" was the guy(s) in Gitmo who gave up the courier who was followed for years before the led them to Bin Laden.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
that bush takes any credit for it, considering he allowed bin laden to escape and spread terrorism on a global scale instead of sending all american resources to afghanistan to prevent this. he chose iraq as the centre of the war on terror.

osama must have thought bush was still in office, considering he was killed in a mansion with his young wife.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There are several threads that are discussing these issues regarding Osama Bin Laden's Death.

Please add your comments, concerns or theories to one of them.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

top topics

join