It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One dead after plane crash near Opa-locka Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekid90
reply to post by tristar

Both, since I'm sure they're related. This is off subject, but I'm already requesting this thread to be removed, and in the process, you guys can educate me, if you don't mind. =P

Oh don't mind us, Tristar likes to pretend he is deep inside the security apparatus of the ruling cabal and I like to pretend I will be mounting some white stallion to ride off and save the world sometime in the near future.

While in reality we are just two heartbroken kindred souls still pining over Lonni Anderson marrying Burt Reynolds after all these years!

But I would pay attention to Tristar he is the 'luckiest guesser' on Above Top Secret and if he says something is likely to happen you really ought not to discount it.

It is a Alternative Breaking News story, it's just my experience is that Miami is more or less a 'free zone' to pretty much every faction in the world. The year round nice weather, beaches, wold class shopping, dining and entertainment, and the thousands of miles of coast for smuggling, and the everglades for clandestine militia and merc training, and easy international access through a large number of daily non-stop flights to capitols around the world, make it a place to valuable to mess up for any party.

As a long time resident I barely consider Miami to even be anything more than a marginal part of the United States. It's more or less a third world city state neutral to all parties so we probably live in the safest city in the nation when it comes to the possibility of a large scale terrorist attack.

Now a 150 foot tsunami that's another thing, people think I am crazy wearing my arm band floaties everywhere but I am telling you, one day they just may save my life!

edit on 2/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekid90
Btw Pro and Tris, what exactly is going on? If you don't mind giving me the gist, I'm trying to follow, but unfortunately and ironically I am an example of what I was trying to implore. I have been distracted by everything else that I'm lost as to what your talking about.

Just a massive once in an age push to reshape the world and it's societal constructs into a New World Order.

The culmination of plans and ambitions that have been in the works for hundreds if not at time thousands of years, rapidly coming to their conclusion as the whole world is mobilized and geared up for the transformation through a series of seemingly random events that aren't so random at all, but all connected as integral parts to a mechanized transformation process.

Some members have valuable information others have valuable insights and they get burried in little threads like this when certain members encounter one another.

On the surface they can sometimes appear to be cryptic conversations as they are often meant to be, but might seem quite confusing to someone who is either not aware, or refuses to believe in a large all consuming grand conspiracy afoot to reshape the world.

Most people are utterly oblivious to it, and many who imagine that they are aware of it, are so far off the mark in their theories and ideas as to be more or less still oblivious to it, and the general school of thought is that everyone who is not a player, even including those who do have a real firm grasp regarding what's going on, but aren't actually taking part in an actionable way, are destined to just have the results of all the intrique and manipulation forced on them without much complaint anyway.

This is pretty much how the world works though, a very small percentage of people deciding how everyone else is going to live, and in some cases even if they are going to live at all, with the vast bulk of humanity accepting it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Yeah my inlaws who watch my kids during the day live very close to the airport.

I got a little worried for a bit there. Unfortunately the pilot did not survive.

Would appreciate if there is an official body count as to the people lost in this obvious tragedy. This could have been avoided but on the other hand it could have been far worse. Its simply sad, life is not what we assume it to be. One day were all talking and having fun then next, we are simply a memory.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

From watching the news solely the pilot died.

The house that the plane crashed to did not catch on fire due to the foam truck getting there rather quickly.
Everyone in the house got out.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

From watching the news solely the pilot died.

The house that the plane crashed to did not catch on fire due to the foam truck getting there rather quickly.
Everyone in the house got out.

Cabin crew, meaning total number of occupants within the plane ? . Relief to hear the occupants of the home are safe.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

From the news report this morning their was only a mention of the pilot.
That was preliminary. I'm assuming once the ntsb is done we'll have a more accurate account of passengers or other cabin crew.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

From the news report this morning their was only a mention of the pilot.
That was preliminary. I'm assuming once the ntsb is done we'll have a more accurate account of passengers or other cabin crew.

Grey..so since the accident we have or there is no account based on flight data or the company involved as to the number of occupant's. ?

Is there a crew manifesto , was it logged and why hasn't it been released. I am purely speculating here..no need for concern..right...!
edit on 2-5-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
- Grey thank you for the info!!

- Tristar, I agree this thread is actually pretty pointless, that's what I was insinuating actually lol, I got excited to post some news that was breaking. Nothing is really important in this thread and I'm more of a lurker than a poster, not too familiar on getting rid of threads so that's why I requested for a Mod's assistance.

I don't believe this tragedy was planned, I think it will be exploited to keep us distracted, but did you think it could be connected to something by saying its like clock work? I'm ashamed to say this..but I'm going to start brewing a nice cup of coffee, lol!

- Pro, You have a way with words, Gadaffi coyote and your white stallion lmao, but yeah I'm sort of following the subject in which you all are talking about, however I was curious in the information itself. Although I asked for a gist, and you both did provide one for me, and I assume there's much more at play then what you guys can make a gift.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Opa Locka has quite a bit of cargo traffic. I flew out of there hundreds of times in the 1980s. If the traffic hasn't decreased since then, eventually you will get a crash involving bad maintenance, etc. Trying to tie this into OBL or anything else is pointless, as you say. It wouldn't be a big enough story to hit page one of the Miami Herald. On the other hand, the media may play up the OBL story for awhile to detract from other newsworthy info. I suggest people look at the small, under-reported stories for a few days, especially from the wire services.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

I agree, thank you for you contribution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join