It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Obama and Democrates for having the guts to bring justice for us Americans. 'OBL' DEAD.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Bush planted the Republicans watered and Obama picked the fruit. Easy game, thanks allot Dems! Just laughable!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
After reading the initial post i was irate... then reading the 'Black Man' post.. Irate again... i had quite the detailed response typed out.. then after reading it over.. came to realize.. this must be sarcasm.. surely no one is that brain dead...

You know, I honestly thought the exact same thing.

Then I saw other threads by this guy. Even in threads completely unrelated to politics he is going on and on about hating Republicans. I think he is totally serious. Deranged, but still serious. Or 15 years old.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
Bush planted the Republicans watered and Obama picked the fruit. Easy game, thanks allot Dems! Just laughable!

Yes but don't you consider their joke on humanity who they starve, rape, torture, irradiate, and abuse horribly a little obscene. I know I do.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Yes but don't you consider their joke on humanity who they starve, rape, torture, irradiate, and abuse horribly a little obscene. I know I do.

Ohh yeah...And those few other things as well. Thanks for the reminder. Keep in mind, these atrocities are the responsibility of both parties. They are ALL scum.
edit on 5/6/2011 by BLKMJK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Haha I'm sure you're being satirical here, but sadly this really is the way a lot of people think...too many people unfortunately

Even if the conspiracy theory is wrong and Osama did die a few days ago, Obama's personal involvement is negligible, if anything he risked the whole thing flopping as he waited 16 hours or whatever to initiate it. He was neither the one to track Osama down, nor actually part of the team who went in and (supposedly) did it. Yet he gets the glory.

Not to mention riding along Bush's policies when it suits him...
edit on 6-5-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I know you anti-American, Marxist at MoveOn , Daily Kos,FactCheck , Huffington Post-AOL and St. Peters Time PolitiFact are really happy...You might even get this "Criminal-In -Chief" re-elected!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
After reading the initial post i was irate... then reading the 'Black Man' post.. Irate again... i had quite the detailed response typed out.. then after reading it over.. came to realize.. this must be sarcasm.. surely no one is that brain dead...

You know, I honestly thought the exact same thing.

Then I saw other threads by this guy. Even in threads completely unrelated to politics he is going on and on about hating Republicans. I think he is totally serious. Deranged, but still serious. Or 15 years old.

I don’t dislike the republicans, I dislike ignorance and ignorant events that sends 'Negatives ripples' on my planet, That’s it that’s all.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
Haha I'm sure you're being satirical here, but sadly this really is the way a lot of people think...too many people unfortunately

Even if the conspiracy theory is wrong and Osama did die a few days ago, Obama's personal involvement is negligible, if anything he risked the whole thing flopping as he waited 16 hours or whatever to initiate it. He was neither the one to track Osama down, nor actually part of the team who went in and (supposedly) did it. Yet he gets the glory.

Not to mention riding along Bush's policies when it suits him...
edit on 6-5-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

Textif anything he risked the whole thing flopping as he waited 16 hours

Its better then waiting over 20 years.
16 hours compared to over 20 years...What does reality mean to you?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

wow talk about a zombie who actually buys into the 2 party system...YA THX OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS

More like thank you to the seals...if that's even how it went down...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Obama is an idiot puppet in a long line of idiot puppets. And guess what? All those idiot puppets do and say exactly the same thing. All because their strings are being pulled by someone or something higher in stature above them.

As far as puppet 'Barry' Obama saving the US from the nasty flip flop wearing Osama Bin Laden?

The killing was a hoax. Even the people in Pakistan says it was a hoax. OBL has been dead for years. The US buttheads all believe their Ex CIA puppet has saved them....Yayy!! NOT!! What better way to get the people to think they are re-electing Obama for another term. What better way to start an invasion of Pakistan and get the peoples approval. Just like 9/11 and 7/7, made up terror attacks to further an agenda!
It's a sham. And only the simple minded believe it to be real. Watch out USA! There are some Tooth Fairies going to invade. Believe it! Because Obama said it is true!!!!

What a joke!! Some sheeple will believe anything!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

wow talk about a zombie who actually buys into the 2 party system...YA THX OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS

Do you really think the republicans would have did it as fast as MR. HUSSEIN ObAMA KENYA HAWAII BARRACK DID, Me neither !

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

There's a lot more going on than meets the eye here. Don't be so quick to dismiss the obvious to what's going on. You may think the American people voted 'Barry' into power. But in reality he was put into power. Do I have to mention the family name that put him there? ROTHSCHILD!!

Now who else before him was put into power? Well most if not all the other presidents were. Ad look at our Prime Minister here in the UK David Cameron! Another Rothschild stooge!!

And what do they do best? War! Destruction! Deceit! Murder! Genocide! And they are very good liars. Very smart until it comes to photoshopping pics and vids. Then it all goes to hell. But do they care? No! Why? Because some of their sheep still believe in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy?!! And their sheep will believe anything they say......Just like u!!

Read between the lines......But also look at the bigger picture.

What do they have to gain? Well indeed.........

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I love bill,he always tells the truth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Wow, you've swallowed the whole package hook, line and satanist.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
See? They cant do anything to stop the new age from dawning. They can post all the propaganda they want, its karma. They are trying to spread this lie but in the end its just gonna snap back and lash them in the ass. Its inevitable that they will fall. Why? Because this new age is a new age of peace, they have no place in it, they are sewing the seeds of their own fate no matter how clever, calculating or cunning they think they are, they can stop that which goes around, from coming back around again.

And i Got some good laughs from all the facepalm jokes. Thank you I needed it. Hope i can return the favor someday, somehow.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by here4awhile

Do you really think the republicans would have did it as fast as MR. HUSSEIN ObAMA KENYA HAWAII BARRACK DID, Me neither !

Except that he didn't - because OBL was already dead! One of the people in the village even gave the name of the man in the video which was supposed to be OBL watching TV. He was his neighbour, he knew him. He made the statementn in front of dozens of other villagers.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
See? They cant do anything to stop the new age from dawning. They can post all the propaganda they want, its karma. They are trying to spread this lie but in the end its just gonna snap back and lash them in the ass. Its inevitable that they will fall. Why? Because this new age is a new age of peace, they have no place in it, they are sewing the seeds of their own fate no matter how clever, calculating or cunning they think they are, they can stop that which goes around, from coming back around again.

And i Got some good laughs from all the facepalm jokes. Thank you I needed it. Hope i can return the favor someday, somehow.

who is they?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join