It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this site get to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong ATS and a lot of the topics discussed on it are great. But sometimes I go through these phases where I post a lot, and after a while it seems like I start to get stressed and irritable, and it seems like my posts go down in quality, so lately i've been visiting less, contributing less, except for when I really think what I say will contribute, and my moods been better, my posts have been better, and I like the site a lot more. Moderation indeed is the key.

So my question, if your on this site too much does it get to you? Have you realized that this site needs to be used in moderation too?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
yea i feel that way now

i regret posting half the posts ive posted.

when i go out to the real world, free from fear mongering, doomy, hate bs that can come from ats, i feel good.

but i still come here because i care, and i want anyone who i think is wrong to know it and why because it's the duty of those who know to free the ignorant from their own chains.

edit on 1-5-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Don't worry guys.. As soon as I'm done, I'm posting up a free document for the world, to hopefully AID in the transition of Planet Earth and the Human Race..

I feel like you guys feel..

Pent up, unsupported, mocked, laughed at, frustrated, etc...

It does get hectic, and I come back to stay informed and keep my family informed... and plan for the future..

No worries.. I will have something for you all soon

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm new to this site and, yes, it's already getting to me. I think one of the worst things for me is the horrendous grammar. I'm no scholar but when people come on here and make elaborate threads with predictions, etc....and they can't differentiate "your" and "you're", it gets hard to even make it through the thread. I consider myself a fairly skeptical person but when you can't get through 3 posts without seeing someone say "HAARP" or "TPTB" it gets a little old.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenlysouldier

Looking forward to reading what you have to reveal

How long a timeline before you enlighten us ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I sometimes fell like I'm paranoid compared the other people around me. Guess I am just not closing my eyes to the world around me like others do.

I agree with the previous post, grammar. It's really bad sometimes. Shows the education our students are getting. ... not really their fault, to some extent, but it gets annoying. Misspelling happens when typing fast or it's late and you're tired, but sometimes it's obviously lack of BASIC education
edit on 1-5-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

I have to be a slave for the next 8 hrs of my life..
but Monday and Tuesday I'll be Off and working on this document incessantly...
I'm tired of hearing "So what are you gonna do about it bro? Nothing.. You're powerless. Funk it if we die whatever..."

If you've ever read Power vs Force by David Hawkins, you will realize that we lived in a FORCED society.. and that TRUE POWER doesn't need an ARMY with WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION... just believers...

So I'm going to show the world what TRUE POWER really is... FTS

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenlysouldier

I'm going to be watching for your work. I'm anxious to see what it is you have waiting for us...
2nd

new topics

top topics

join