It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Court Convicts Israeli Doctor of Slander

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Israeli propaganda efforts like the English Video are not quality information efforts. They are simple repititious forms of talking points aimed at the weak minded and undiscerning.

Oh, don't think I don't agree, it's brainwashy alright, but it's not any different from what you see on the other side, and I would only assume that the dwellers of this forum have the intelligence to separate the wheat from the chaff.

And there are some interesting notions in that video, that I wish didn't come in such a moronic package.

The problem is you're looking at everything through the narrative of your choosing again, instead of looking at the facts presented and judging them based on their own merits like a true intelligent person would do.

They would film the bullets striking the wall from all the alleged possible positions, then they would measure the scar left from each bullet from each different position.

They did just that in 2000 for CBS.

But would you believe it if you saw it? Probably not.. You'd say it's Israeli propaganda at its best and that you'd have to actually see it with your own eyes to believe it, wouldn't you?

Which leads me back to my question-
Where do you draw the line? At what point does the other guy's side of the story turn into propaganda?

Are your arguments so weak that you can't handle two viewpoints of the same event? Must it all go according to your narrative?

Zionwood propaganda is some of the worst there is, mainly because it's made for a market that is predisposed to believe it no matter how rediculously it's presented.

And Pallywood isn't, right? Pallywood is "the truth".
Oh please... Have you really been so brainwashed as to think that this is the case?

Both sides are the same!
Both sides have their side of the story, both have their propaganda, lies, their victims, heroes.

Both sides are exactly the same. It's a war. You want to judge? Go ahead, just don't pretend like you haven't picked a side already. Don't pretend like your side is moral, or that its "cause" is "just"...

I think Barbara Bush said it best- "War is not nice", and that's all there is to it.

How can the most starred person in ATS not get it? What does that say on the state of this forum?

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Here-
video.google.com...#

38:00, scientific evidence, it's not 100%, but it's something to consider at least.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join