It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widow 'overwhelmed' by news that husband delivered baby Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!!

Here's a textbook example of a poster implant! The surviving widow of the late Dr. Sinclair takes on the sudden public spotlight with a public service announcement!!...

Widow 'overwhelmed' by news that husband delivered baby Obama

The widow of the doctor whose signature is on President Obama's birth certificate was honored to learn of her husband's role in bringing the future president into the world and hoped the document would end debate over his citizenship.

Ivalee Sinclair said she hoped the birth certificate would put the matter to rest and echoed President Obama's remarks that the country had "better stuff to do."

"I think President Obama was correct when he said it was a distraction that takes away from the real issues and we have huge, huge real issues that our country is facing," she said. "We need people to work together not at one another’s throats."

This woman, even though the possibility exists that the provided certificate is (again) a proven forgery, that didn't stop her from becomming an Obama spokesperson endorsing Obama... the man who can do no wrong....

Sinclair obviously did her homework, to understand the message Obama sent with the release of this certificate, so I think too that the information on the certificate's discrepancies must have also popped up while she was doing her homework...

What a great American rolemodel.... (HERE'S THE SPECULATED SCENARIO... according to me, lol...)

Pre certificate release, the CIA comes knocking with the Obama promise, check in hand and all...

The Obama Press is notified that the koolaid has been consumed... with all the publicity she's about to get, Obama gets to have the rabbit endorse him, then scurry back to it's hole...

Message between the lines: 'Screw the American Constitution, Screw your laws, Screw your system, Screw true and fair Democracy, Screw the truth, and Screw you... I got Mine!...'

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Wow. I thought this was a joke when I first started reading, but it seems you actually believe this little old lady is part of some CIA conspiracy. The only evidence you have is her saying that she thinks we have more important things to worry about, a sentiment that a vast majority of Americans probably share.

I'm still hoping this a joke topic because that is quite a stretch.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosko

I'm still hoping this a joke topic because that is quite a stretch

Wow, thanks for the laugh! Nope... when they passed out the mercury shots I wasn't around, so no tinfoil hat for me!... the use of the same exact wordage is no stretch by far...

lol, with the name Sinclair, She'd fit right on in to any masonic agenda....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wasn't there a Larry Sinclair too?... hhhmmmm lol...
edit on 1-5-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
CNN always was, always is and always will be a joke. I watch them for entertainment.
edit on 1-5-2011 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join