It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is not the end, but the beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Physics keeps asking breaking apart reality and showing us that its fake. We are slowly seeing reality shift and bend around us, and its only going to get crazier.

Some people see it in the world map, some see it around them, others might not see it but they definately feel it. There is significant chang happening all around us at the same time.

I am waking up everyday finding the trees and plants around me to be completely different, overnight. The tree across from my house will have leaves one day, no leaves the next, then leaves again. This is something glaringly obvious and doesnt make sense.

Many people are having experiences such as this everyday. Two days ago i saw an entire city around me change completely. A building had moved two blocks down overnight and the mountains change their figure everyday. Our entire world is a construct of a false reality.

"An Apocalypse (Greek: “lifting of the veil” or “revelation”) is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted."

Did you shift dimensions? Was life always like this? Or is something causing you to finally realize it?
"Morpheus: If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain"

Was life always like this? Have aliens taken over our planet and screwed with our brains? Did you shift dimensions and want to go back?

"Morpheus: Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

Chances are that life has had these happenings forever, they have just increased exponentionally recently. Something about the world is changing, and changing fast.

Either you will be ready for whats in store, or you will go mad when you face the un-reality.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

my question is what do you think is the relationship between the shift of consciousness you speak of and the new world order? Are they dependent on each other? I believe they have to have something to do with each other.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There is no end, only beginnings..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Until we accept magick in our lives there will be no lifting of the veil. 2012 will be a time of great change, sure, but it's up to the individual to realize the importance of magick. Do you feel it?

Once you truly understand, you will see things more clearly. Beautiful clarity and understanding occur at the same time. I am he, eh ma I, and we are all together.
edit on 1-5-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

what do you mean accept magick?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by raip11sniper

my question is what do you think is the relationship between the shift of consciousness you speak of and the new world order? Are they dependent on each other? I believe they have to have something to do with each other.

I would have to say its up to the sole individual to understand what the new world order truly means.

Your own universe is how you perceive it.

I personally, am not to worried about any new world order(at least not the conspiracy theory version).

According to established theory of a N.W.O., people will accept and adore a new world order because it is will protect their status quo. People do not want to lose their ferrari's and mansions so the new world order will give them security and peace of mind that they will protect it, right?

However, as the shift in consciousness occurs, people will begin to lose their materialism. Only people who are in denial of the changes will be left to want a need for their material things.

So personally, i am not scared of a new world order. Unless it involved some kind of non-interventionist peace treaty among nations, it probably will not go anywhere. We already got the U.N. and look at how many people stand by them for support...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I think we can all agree there is some sort of metaphysical change in the air. Maybe this does relate to the 2012 phenomenon and represents a new beginning for us all.

What's the best advice you have for people in order to prepare for this coming transition?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yes

2012: End of Time or End of A Time ?.... Most got it wrong

but at the point we are .. i think its inevitable that it got to worsen to get better
the transition will happen to a better world living in better values manner

Right now on earth .. some place look like heaven and others really look like HELL

lets make it a real heaven on earth
everyone egual .. no more greed
a world where we respect all creatures egual to ourself
everyhouse selfsufficiant and none polluant

this heaven on earth would be 1/2part possible if trillions werent invest in military offensive weapons

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hello Mr. OP, I'm curious to know but where did you get your information from? Sure, I know you're feeling something, as if the "construct" of reality is fake. How did you come to the conclusion that your experience is exactly the same as other peoples experiences? Why is it 2012? How did you come to the conclusion a great "shift" in consciousness is going to occur in 2012? Was it through some media source, or was it premonition?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

2012 is only a "year" in a world where all time is illusion.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
Two days ago i saw an entire city around me change completely. A building had moved two blocks down overnight and the mountains change their figure everyday.

I do believe some of your points, however an entire city changing completely around you seems somewhat odd to say the least, care to go into abit more detail of this, was the city familiar to you, was it your own city, or was this a just a metaphor for something else.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

Two days ago i saw an entire city around me change completely. A building had moved two blocks down overnight and the mountains change their figure everyday.

I do believe some of your points, however an entire city changing completely around you seems somewhat odd to say the least, care to go into abit more detail of this, was the city familiar to you, was it your own city, or was this a just a metaphor for something else.

It is odd, but not if you understand whats going on. I am already used to this, but many people are not. In fact, that day that happened there where something like 10 accidents that day. Significantly more accidents than normal, so im assuming some drivers where very confused when they saw many of their familiar surroundings completely shifted and changed around.

These changes are easy to find if you pay attention to them, and they are happening at an exponential rate around us all.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
2012 is when I get to say "I told you so".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
To understand what is happening on Earth we need to both recognise the change taking place in the thermal cycle.

Global warming so called, is not the result of human behaviour, but can be found a little deeper than that.
There are internal changes taking place which are part of a normal "thermal cycle" on Earth..

If we look at the ancient writings we find two things are involved.

1. The so called physical changes involves the Seas returning to under the Earths Crust.
and
2. "The Metamorphoses of The Soul".

The Earth is about to undergo a change in its “thermal cycle".... which is a natural phenomena.

The same can be found in the behaviour of Mars…

Many wonder where the water went on Mars.
Some believe it evaporated.
But what really happened to the water?

Recently traces of water was found on Mars according to NASA.

Well at some stage, Mars went through a similar change, that the Earth is about to go through too.

The water on Mars can be found under the Mars Crust, between the Crust and its Mantel.

Regarding this natural phenomena this is why we see on Earth regarding the change here…

More Earthquakes esp. around the ring of fire.
A temperature Rise in our Atmosphere.
Changes taking place regarding wild Life and creatures in the Sea.
Increasing activity in Plate activity near Japan.
A greater change in atmospherics, involving Storms and Flooding etc.

With Internal temperature rising (by a few %) a greater flow of energy through the earths Crust has a large affect on earthquake activity as the Earth expands.

Note, the Temperature change is NOT Large and more important is the FLOW of energy causing an expansion in the Earths Crust.
However we do see slight increases in both the Seas, and Atmospheric temperatures, a reflection of this Phenomena...

A change will come about shortly, which allows water from the seas, to contact the "Mantel", thus causing an interaction which brings about a change in the "thermal cycle" of the Earth.

Access to between the Earths Crust and the Mantel for water, will occur via a small area of the Trench near Japan, which will cause a chain reaction causing greater access for water via the trenches, esp. involving the "Ring of Fire" around the Pacific Plate/s.

The result being that the seas will disappear from where they are at present and relocate between the Earth Crust and the Mantel which all this activity triggers the Cooling cycle of the Earth.

This is a natural phenomena and we are all about to witness this change and the relocation of the Seas.

This then after a period of time converts 80% (4/5th) of the Earths surface to Land where the Seas once were (as you see them now).

This solves a problem regarding a population explosion on Earth.

There are many other things happening to take care of the Earths population as we do NOT have the technology to evacuate the Earth so we are being given a little help with this.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It is odd, but not if you understand whats going on. I am already used to this, but many people are not. In fact, that day that happened there where something like 10 accidents that day. Significantly more accidents than normal, so im assuming some drivers where very confused when they saw many of their familiar surroundings completely shifted and changed around.

These changes are easy to find if you pay attention to them, and they are happening at an exponential rate around us all.

Let's say I was to take a picture of some mountains, and one day I notice they are different. Would the pictures also change? or would they stay the same showing proof that such a thing happened?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Having had similar experiences in the past, I can say that newspapers also changed…
In other words I could only find evidence in others having noticed the same and No record of a certain property....

For example I went through a property, inspecting it with the view of purchasing the property.
We (Two of us) decided not to buy it, because of an unstable hill existing next to the house.

Some years later (about 5 years) I happened to travel down the same road, the property was on and there was No sign of a house ever being their. At about this time I meat someone who also had inspected the property.
So I took him to the property guess what???

NO House.

I also checked the Land Records and found No such House ever existed...

Yet I know of 4 People who actually inspected this Property…..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Let's say I was to take a picture of some mountains, and one day I notice they are different. Would the pictures also change? or would they stay the same showing proof that such a thing happened?

This is where things get interesting.
The picture's would be different as well, since it is reality itself changing.

top topics

join