It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHERE IS THE REDNECK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hi,
I think this should go in the JAPAN forum... but as you will read it is a bit of a general conspiracy perhaps.

I'm incredibly worried about the ongoing situation in the Fukushima nuclear reactor in Japan and have been a massive fan of the excellent thread 'Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake'

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread672665/pg817

This thread demonstrates so much that is great about ATS with members with different skills contributing and working together and trolling and derailing kept to a minimum.

One of the main contributors at the start of the thread was an ATS member called The Redneck (TRN) who said he works (worked?) at a nuclear facility and accurately predicted the seriousness of the situation weeks before the MSM.

A few weeks ago he said on the thread that he had personal issues to deal with and since then he hasn't returned to ATS. He has been talked about on that thread in his absence, with concerned members enquiring about his absence, and it has been said, quite rightly, by a mod that the anonymity of members details is tantamount. Therefore no-one has been able to verify if TRN is okay.

I really hope TRN is indeed okay.

But this post is to ask the MODS if they could confirm that TRN is okay.
Because myself and a few more members wish him well and want re-assurance he is okay I would hope the mods could independantly verify his 'safeness'.

TRN had the most valid insights and predicted what has emerged from this ongoing cover up in Japan. As such, this being a conspiracy site, his 'disappearance' has raised conspiracy questions. So if there is a legitimate reason that TRN has dissappeared that the ODS could find out without affecting ATS privacy laws and just tell us he is okay then that would be amazing.

I for one wish TRN all the best.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Redneck is fine and still dealing with his personal issue's at this time.

Thread closed.
edit on 30-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join