It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsy Davy could have ended Royalty as we know it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

If Prince Harry of Wales would have been next in line and had mad Chelsy Davy the third-in-line to the throwne Princess, Royalty as we know it would have been shattered, yes?

And, do you think Royalty should end by this time in our world's history?

www.examiner.com...
edit on 30-4-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicagOpinion

If Prince Harry of Wales would have been next in line and had mad Chelsy Davy the third-in-line to the throwne Princess, Royalty as we know it would have been shattered, yes?

And, do you think Royalty should end by this time in our world's history?

www.examiner.com...

The royalty should be always around in the UK, without it the UK is like any other country and it would be plain. In my honest opinion, the monarchy should have more power, whether that means vetoing power or something similar. The British are so lucky to have something like the monarchy if for nothing more than that it makes them proud to be British and their heritage.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"While England's Queen Elizabeth ll stood mum and refused to sing "God save the Queen"

www.examiner.com...

Okay am I the only one to think this columnist is an idiot?

Of course she didn't sing She is the Queen! What she suppose to do sing "God save me"

What a moron

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseladore

Actually, I liked the part of the article that said 'she just stood there' because I saw it and she did look odd being the only one not singing.

And why is it so idiotic for one to ask God to save himself or herself? I would think most 'believers' do that from time to time - even a Queen.

top topics

join