It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current disasters..build up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here in the UK we experienced our coldest winter in recent memory if not ever, now followed by the hottest April in 60 years.
Huge extremes at either end of the scale in the space of a few months.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

Thanks for the report, I wish this thread would get more loving..but it seems people are passing the weather off as normal.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

At the minute the weather does still fall into the normal ranges, albeit at the extreme ends of the scale.
You should probably expect this topic to get more love when it falls even further out of the boundaries of what we consider to be accepted as normal, by which time everyone will be hollering about it and throwing crazy theories out about TPTB using weather modification technology against us all to reduce the population.

IMO, the weather is getting more extreme globally. I don`t know why and I don`t know if this trend will continue or abate. I don`t even know what sort of timescale it will take to progress to the next level, if it does.
But anyone can see by the reports from around the world in winter - and now continuing through spring - that the weather is changing dramatically. It`s a very obvious and widely reported fact.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

heya .. lurker here !! , the weather is doing the most weird things and yet nobody seems to be commenting on it and asking WTF is going on.....its as though we are all so stressed with modern life just trying to keep our heads above water there is no time nor energy to contemplate that something could be changing ... and its not for the better... mama nature has had her fill of us ....

... and don't get me started on the media blackout... everything is fine tuned down to 15 min sound bite tv.... its a case move along please folkies.. theres nothing to see here... its shameful

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Lisboa(Lisbon) it's not Spain!!!!
Get your geography right,
Portugal is the name!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

That's why I put a question mark beside it, I was more worried of the weather happening than the exact location, wish I could edit though.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cabinda

I got something you might find interesting..

National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) is scheduled for May 2011. The purpose of the exercise is to prepare and coordinate a multiple-jurisdictional integrated response to a national catastrophic event. NLE 2011 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation’s overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

This is a FEMA report sheet of a exercise that took place around the same time the Southern Tornadoes hit. It was marked to practice for a earthquake, but I still find it weird that we had the NG already activated when these things hit..

Source -- www.fema.gov...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join